Chapter 18

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

chapter 18

CORYS POV

I am still here lying in this hospital bed lea curled up against me the nurse comes in to check on me she sees lea is asleep and she sees me staring at her sleeping soundlessly she makes eye contact with me and asks if I am ok I give her a thumbs up the nurse leaves and I look back at lea a see her eyes start to open "good morning beautiful" I say to her "hey" she responds sounding sleepy boy it turned me on "how are you feeling" she asks "the pain is still there but it's going away" I respond "oh I am sure I can help with the pain" she says looking into my eyes "oh yea? How?" I ask "like this" she says leaning in and attaching her lips to mine I kiss her back and we stay like that for what feels like forever until someone walks in and screams "LEA WHAT THE HELL" we part and see Matthew leas ex standing there "Matt we broke up! I can kiss Cory if I want to!" Lea yells at him "THIS IS'NT OVER I WILL BE BACK AND LEA WILL BE MINE!" Matt screams at us and walks out and slams the door lea looks at me with worry in her eyes I can tell she's scared especially since she's pregnant she's showing now well it's normal for her to be showing since she's 4 months pregnant she keeps calling her self far but I think she's the most adorable pregnant woman ever I look at her baby bump and I smile at her "what are you so happy about?" She asks me "just how things turned out and us I love you, y'know?" " I know" she says and smiles "I love you too" she said and kisses me and then we part lea goes to get up and I pull her back "can't we stay like this forever?" I ask "we can but I have to pee. After ok?" She responds "okay but hurry" I say she smiles at me and kisses me on last time and leaves for the bathroom. It's been a half hour since lea left for the washroom where is she all of a sudden the door opens I sit up hoping it was lea but it was just the nurse I wonder if she's seen lea "excuse me ms have you seen my girlfriend?" I ask "yea I have she left with some tall man" "shit Matthew"

A/N I just wanna thank sarahachi26 for the ideas I love them! If any of you guys have any ideas be sure to send then to me I will try my best to include them! OOOO Matt took lea! I don't mean to put any hate towards him I think it's great lea is happy with him I may not ship it but I support lea! Also if you haven't already check out my finchel fanfic called I'm into you ILY ALL SO MUCH 💙💙