Chapter 10

What Really Happened

CHAPTER 10!

Leas POV

I am exiting the hospital with Cory when I realize we have to be at the doctors office in 5 minutes to make sure the baby is ok and everything is functioning properly "Cory we have a doctors appointment in 5 minutes" "well let's go then" he says ushering me to the car I hop in and were off to the doctors office we arrive there in one piece thank god because Cory was speeding on the way there I was freaking out the whole time. Cory checks us in as were being called to the back for out check up "alright lea lay here." I follow the doctors orders and lay down and roll my shirt up just showing my belly "this may be cold" the doctor says as he squirts the cold gel on my stomach I wince and grab Cory's hand and squeeze it tight as the doctor looks at the ultra sound he asks if we want to know the gender we look at each other and say yes at the same time "looks like your having a baby boy!" He says "wait a minute." "What's wrong doc?" Cory says scared "will it looks as if your having twins!" "Wait what!?" I say "yup the other was hiding, it looks like the other is a she! Congratulations" the doctors says cleaning my stomach off I can't believe I am having twins! I roll down my shirt and stand up I walk hand in hand with Cory back to our car I smile at him and he gives me his beautiful smile back "were having twins!" I say Cory sits there "what's wrong Cory?" I ask "I just..I just don't know...I need a minute" he says exiting the car what is happening I don't know what to do! Did he just leave me? I think to my self and that's when all of my tears started to fall.

A/N so I decide not to delete because if I do someone will kill me *ahem kalin* this was really hard to write especially today I miss Cory so much words can't explain! My heart is broken I need him. But all of that love I have for him is my strength just like lea. I miss you Cory I will always love you 💙👼 you will always be my hero 💙 I still can't believe it's been a year it feels like a life time with out him. 😭