Chapter 14

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Chapter 14

Leas POV

I get home after work to find that Matt made dinner I am glad I was so hungry maybe this will work out. "Hey" he says "hi, haha you did all this?" I ask "yea, for you" I smile and head to get a plate I load up my plate and go sit down at the table with Matt we finish our food and go and cuddle up on the couch to watch a movie were half way through the movie when there's a knock on the door so I get up to answer it "Cory?" "Hey lee we need to talk." He responds "can we talk at work I am kinda busy right now." "Lea who's there?" Matt yells "who's that?" Cory asks it can tell his heart is broken "oh ummm.." Is what u manage to get out then Matt comes to the door "oh hi Cory" Matt says with a smile "umm hey Matt"Cory says with a hint of sadness in his voice then I notice him wipe away a tear "I should umm go I should go" Cory says really upset I just want go and hug and kiss him but Matt is standing here with his arm around me I watch Cory drive off in his car I am so upset I want to cry I need Cory "hey let's go inside" Matt says "yea, yea let's go.." I say we head inside and finish the movie then Matt goes and watches tv I head up to bed. I am lying in bed when my phone starts ringing so i answer it "hello" "ms sarfati?" "Yes?" "Mr.Cory Monteith was in an accident he's in the hospital now." "...." "Ms sarfati?" I dropped the phone and ran out the door.

A/N this is like the shortest chapter in the world but I felt bad for not updating so I updated I am gonna update on Friday 2 times cause I am gonna be on a 6 hour car ride