Chapter 13

What Really Happened

CHAPTER 13

Cory's POV

Ryan called and told me I got my job back I was over to moon happy but I was kinda nervous about working with lea but I need to get over it. I need lea in my life again and this is going to be the one thing I get to do with her.

Leas POV

I am heading out to glee when I head toward my door there's a knock I opened to door to find Matthew my ex on the other side "what are you doing here?" I asked "I am here for you lea...I came to support you and not leave you and be on your side the whole time." He said I smiled "I guess I can give you a shot I mean I really need someone to be by my side right now" I looked at him and smiled as he smiled at me "is that a yes?" He asks I nod and he pulls me into a kiss it was weird kissing him and not Cory I didn't really kiss back but he didn't notice so it was all good "ok well I have glee so I will see you later?" I ask "yea, of course lee" I smile and wave good bye as i walk to my car I get in the car and frown at the use of my nickname 'lee' Cory called me that. I drive to glee I pull into my usual spot I get out of the car and I am greeted with huge hugs from the rest of the cast Cory still isn't here that's good I get the script and see that all my scenes today are with Cory I sigh and head to the costume department to get my Rachel Berry look on I get all dressed up and head to set it's time to film when Rachel finds out she's pregnant with Finns baby. I get film all the scenes when I am alone now Cory comes in to film when Rachel tells Finn. "....and ACTION!" Ryan yells "Finn we need to talk" "what is it Rachel?" "Sit down" "Rach are you breaking up with me..?" "No,No Finn don't be silly." "Oh ok good" "Finn I am pregnant..." "What?...mine..?" "Yes yours" I smile he stands up and hugs me and then kisses me it was written to be just a kiss but it turned into a make out session it went on forever then Ryan called cut we pull away and I look at Ryan and see a huge grin on his face did he plan this?

AN hey guys please comment if your a active reader I want to know how many people are actually reading 😊