Chapter 2

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

CHAPTER 2!

Leas POV

I am worried about Cory in Vancouver I know it's an amazing and beautiful city but it can be scary at times I can't wait for him to come home to me I miss him so much! I broke up with matt I said I wasn't over Cory he gets it so I wasn't that bad of a break up but I mean how could I be over Cory I am still with him we never broke up so he's still the love of my life.

Cory's POV

I am done with Vancouver we finally caught the bad guys and they announced my death was fake! I can go home to lea and hold her in my arms! I know lea isn't in to the news so she has no idea I am coming home so soon she isn't expecting me for another month. I get on the next flight to LA I need to see her ASAP! I can't wait any longer. I am waiting for the plane when I get phone call from my mom so I answer it "hello?" "Cory is that really you?" My mom said crying with joy "yes, mom it's me I am fine" "Cory you had me worried sick I thought you were gone for good I cried for months!" She said sobbing "I am pretty good at hiding am I right." "Not funny!" She said laughing a bit "mom please don't cry" "I can't help it" she said with joy "my baby is alive" she said smiling into the phone " I love you mom I will be home soon my flight is gonna take off soon please get lea over to your place for dinner don't tell her I am coming she doesn't watch the news she has no clue!" "Ok will do honey have a safe trip." She said lovingly "love you mum" "love you too Cory" she said them hung up. I can't wait to surprise lea at dinner! She's gonna be speechless!