Well, wasn't that fun?

Hey everyone keep up the votes a feedback, even becoming a fan! Thank you.

Love you guys

~Sophie~

________________________________________________________________________

*Aria*

I've been training for 3 weeks now, Brad... I mean father said i'm one of his best now. He is teaching me on using my power abilities and says im strong.

It's great, i've never felt so at home in my life.

I know i'm a princess next in liine to become Alpha of all werewolves and my father is king, this all is for my mother so I have to forget about the past now and concentrate about the present.

But that's hard when you wake up the next day and find out that my father as accepted for my old pack to join us as they have been under attack a lot lately, both of the packs needed each others help, and I understand that.

I had a very long chat with Brad... he begged me to behave until we find my mother.

And I agreed... I agreed, i'm turning insane as soon as I see him, I might just attack him. Blech!

The only good thing is Maria is coming back. I can't wait for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Damon*

The pack house was empty, everything packed and ready for moving, so much memories in the house, I wish I could stay, but i'm thinking of the pack we've been under attack quite a bit and lot a few dear friends. We couldn't stay, we had to go.

The Royal Blood Pack, as accepted my pack to join them and i'm so happy, everyone knows the tale of how Alpha is the king of werewolves and has a lost daughter, i'm not really sure about the queen, maybe she's dead.

Sarah grabbed me to the side so we could move into the car and go.

I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek, she may not be my true soul mate, but we've mated and I couldn't be happier, she's smart, funny and great in bed.

A lot of the pack members don't agree but I don't care, im Alpha and i'll do as I please.

The car ride to The Royal Blood Pack, wasn't as long as I thought, with Sarah distracting me it seemed shorter.

Arriving to the pack house, I was amazed the amount of people that were outside training and fighting, the security was of the hook and the mansion was huge. Sarah just laughed at people that got hurt. Which I thought was cute.

'We're here' I said through the packs mind link. I heard groans in responce and finally's.

At the double door of the pack house was a tall and muscular looking man with black hair and eyes and reminded me of Aria.

This is not the time to think of her, blech! With that said my wolf growled at me in responce and not a good one. He hasn't talked of showed he was here in 4 weeks.

Turning my attension to Alpha Brad, I bowed my heard to him, he didn't look happy, his eyes didn't show any emotion. 'Hi Alpha Brad, I'm Alpha Damon and this is my pack, i'm very thankful that you would take us in and help my pack.'

'Yes, I know who all of you are. You're welcome, if I find anyone causing trouble, There will be trouble for them and not a good, easy trouble... That means everyone! I will not be personaly training you, my beta and best fighter in human and wolf will be, she'll be visiting you soon.'