Time to leave

Hey guys, I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I'll try harder to make it up to you guys! I've just been so busy with school and my GCSE's. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll give you a little hint of what's to come:

Someone or more than one person will die! It will be very sad but a happy ending. Hopefully. Not long till the end comes as I wanted this to be a short story. Reading through it again and I've noticed I have been clumsy and mixed letters up so that will be edited soon.

Thanks for reading so far guys, enjoy. Love you's! <3

~Sophie~

______________________________________________________________________________

*AriaPov*

I know from that dream it was real, I know that Ethan had actually visited me. Ever since then I have been working everyone to their limits to make sure they will complete this mission to high standards.

My instincts have been telling me that this trip will have its ups and downs. It has been five days of hard and engaging training and I have decided on who I will be bringing with me.

This evening at 6 o'clock there will be a pack meeting and that's when I will annoce the chosen ones. Along with all of the training, I have fallen more inlove with Damon than before, I trust him more and everyone has accepted it, and became one big happy family.

Although everything that has happen, I will always remember but I am going to look above that all. We now share a room and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love having him in the same bed, to cuddle with and make sure each other is safe. He makes me complete and I hope he feels the same way.

I know Damon is hiding something from me, I know he has told my father about it, but they won't tell me, until the time is right.

Before the pack meeting, Damon is going to bring me for a meal with his parents, I haven't met them properly before, so this is a good opportunity to get on their good sides.

'Aria are you looking to go shopping for a while with me, please?' Maria shouted from downstairs while I stare into the shining eyes of my mate, he winked at me and shouted back at Maria, 'Yes, she does Maria. Give her thirty minutes.' I groaned and hit him on the arm.

He pretended to be hurt, 'What was that for babe?'

'Damon, you know I hate shopping!' I said sadly. He grinned and said, 'I know, but you could get a nice dress for going for the meal before the pack meeting, even though you'd look gorgeous in anything and nothing.' That's when he winked at me and ran off shouting, get ready. Augh I could kill him sometimes!

Realising that I only have half an hour to get ready, I hopped into the shower, having it cold, the way I like it. Funny thing is Damon won't have a shower with me anymore, because it's too cold, the wimp.

After ten minutes I headed to my closet and picked out tight leather black skinny trousers and a white lace top and my combat boots.

After getting dressed I put a little eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick on, and left my hair to dry on its own. I quickly grabbed my purse, car keys and headed down stairs where Maria will most likely be waiting.

Like I said Maria was sitting in the sitting room, with Lucas, Tammy, Richard, Sarah, Lee and Matthew. Damon was nowhere to be seen. They all bowed their heads at me. I rolled my eyes, 'Guys please stop doing that.' They nodded and went back to watching television.

'Where are you going Aria?' Lucas asked curiously. When I said shopping his eyes glowed up like a childs on christmas day, 'Please, can I come?' He asked. 'Yes, you and Maria can get into my black bmw, I will be there in a min.' I responded with.