What a soulmate fate!

Please Please Please vote or comment!! Would Love The Feedback <3

*Sophie*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Aria'sProv*

Before I knew it I was at Maria's house getting ready for Alpha Damon's 18th. I didn't go to school today because I couldn't face it. I had forgotten about my little surprise yesterday and thought of how tonight will go.

'Aria come on you have to wear this.' Maria asked, although it sounded more like a question.

I spun around and came face to face with the most beautiful black dress with lace sleeves. It was a bit too short but I love it. 'Really, thank you Maria, it's wonderful.'

Maria smiled at me and told me to hurry and get changed. She's been changed for awhile now she was wearing a hot scarlet red with dimonds dress, it came about just above her new and she looked amazing.

I think Maria hopes to find her mate tonight and I hope she does to, she deserves somebody good for her.

Once I was dressed Maria dragged me over to the mirror and sat me down.

'Did you dye your hair Aria?' Maria asked.

Emmm crap... excuse. I hate lying.

'Yeah, I felt like a change.' I muttered. 'You like?'

'It's gorgeous Aria, just like you'll be, when i'm done. Not that you weren't before.' She stated.

I laughed and nodded along with her.

'Right Aria, curls and going smokey on the make up, you're going to look H-O-T!'

'I hope you're right.' I joked.

Looking in the mirror, I could cry. I looked.... pretty. I wonder what everyone will think.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After saying goodbye to Mike, Maria's wee brother. We got into Maria's car and set of to Alpha Damon's house, which the party was already in full swing.

'I don't like this, something bads going to happen.' My inner wolf stated.

'Ah, come on, just for an hour or so.' I replied.

'Fine, you asked for it.' She huffed.

Going through the front door with Maria at my side was awful. It felt like the music stopped and everyone was staring. Which Maria ended up glaring at till they looked the other way.

I looked around and saw my brother and sister glaring at me. I just ignored them and moved on.

We found some drinks and went to dance. Around half 11. My wolf seemed to get restless and demanded we look for Alpha Damon and wish him happy birthday.

I suppose it's a sign of respect and agreed. Looking at the clock I realised it was five minutes to 12 and should hurry up as he will probably want to find his mate.

For some reason jealousy sparked inside me. I think I had too much to drink.

Walking up to Damon, he was talking with my brother. They turned when I was standing infront of them. I bowed my head in respect and spoke, 'I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday Alpha Damon.'

'Whatever Aria, I just want to find my mate. I don't care about this party or my birthday. So GO AWAY.' He shouted using Alpha tone.

'Sorry Alpha,' I replied, his Alpha tone doesn't work on me, and I don't know why. They think it's just because i'm a weak human. My inner wolf knows it's because we're speacial and won't tell me why.

The clock chimed 12 and he pushed me out of the way. What I felt was so shocking... the little sparks that flowed in my arms and around my body. My wolf was screaming at me MATE... MINE! Me I was shocked.

Damon was looking at me with love, lust and happiness... but that suddenly became hurt, anger and pain.

'I'm your mate, aren't I?' I asked. That's when everyone turned and gasped. Whispers flew around the place, I hated it.

'Yeah right, like I would be mates with a ugly, stupid, weak human like you. You will never live up to the standards as the Alpha Female and my Luna. Therefore I Alpha Damon Sommer, Reject you Aria Black as my  mate.' He spoke with pride. After he just walked out the door not before giving me a few hits and leaving me on the ground. Each and every word he spoke broke mine and my wolfs heart and soul.

I looked around and noticed some people were looking at me with pity, but some with disgust. That's when Sarah walked up to me and sneered in my face, 'You may not stand up to the standards as his mate, and Alpha Female, but I can and I will, you're too ugly and fat to be his, you're stupid, worthless and what a weak human, one that didn't even shift... ever.' She spun on her heel following Damon, my Damon.

It was all too much for me and darkness took over.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please vote or comment, would love it. And if you ever want Damon's, Maria's, Sarah's or Taylors Prov. Just comment. There'll be some new characters introduced soon.

*Sophie* <3