Finding a friend in need

Comment/Vote need the feedback. Thanks <3

*Sophie*

______________________________________________________________________________________

(DREAM)

*I was running through the forest, seeing the beautiful lush green trees flowing by ever so gracefully as I moved, the birds cherping to themselves.

I loved playing hide and seek with my brother Taylor and sister Sarah.

I thought I heard a bang coming from the house... I knew they'd be hiding in there. But what I did see, still hunts me today.*

Aria'sProv

I woke up screaming.

I shushed myself before I woke up the pack, that wouldn't be good I would like for there to be a day were I can go around and not be bullied, abused and made fun of.

Even that's too much to ask for.

I turned on my hard and very uncomfortable bed to look and my alarm clock '4.30'.

This is always how I woke up in the morning.

After having a cold shower, as I knew my the pack would kill me for using there hot water. I got dressed in my worn out rags.

Jeans, trainers and a black jumper.

Brushed my teeth, hair and used some make up to cover my bruises.

There was suddenly a bang on the door,

'Yo, bitch get up and make the pack breakfast, you fat mess, before I come in and force you, whore.'

shouted my raged brother.

I rushed down the stairs to see most members of the moonlight pack at the table glaring at me.

You see we're all werewolves.

I first shifted, the night my dad died... after that I would never shift again.

Nobody in the pack knew I could shift. I never want to because everyone would think I was weird... My wolf was a plain snowy ice white, with purple eyes, purple paws, purple ears and belly.

I was just the loner who didn't catch the werewolf gene.

My brother Taylor is the Beta of the pack and everyone follows after him like lost puppies.

It's true, although I would never say that out loud.

I don't understand why the pack was so mean to me, I don't remeber doing anything. It all started when my dad ex beta commited suicide when I was just 12.

I was snapped out of my daze when the Alpha my brothers bestfirend, biggest player of the pack, throw his fork at me and shouted,

'Well, you going to just stand there. Hurry up and make us food, you ugly cow.' i just stood there when he puched my in the rib.

I was to scared to respond so I made them breakfast and snook some up stairs for me. I checked by ribs and knew there was a massive bruise forming.

That's going to hurt.

They knew not to go to far on me as they thought I was human.

It was 7.30 when I finished eating, Uggh going to be late for my first day as a freshman... that won't look good.

I hurried down the street to catch the bus as my brother won't let me ride with him.

I caught the bus and sat and thee front with earphones in my ears, so I couldn't hear what people were saying about me.

Once I arrived at school, I headed to the front office to recieve my schedule. Looking around I knew this was a school for werewolves, but also humans who knew about them, so I guess that's why i'm here.

While getting my schedule the woman kept giving me looks like I was scum on this earth.

'Here, noww get lost.'

She said as she handed me a file with the map of the school, locker number and timetable.

Timetable

Period 1 - Homeroom with Mr Walker

Period 2 - Science with Mrs Peach

Period 3 - Math with Mr Reid

Period - Study Hall

LUNCH

Period - Art with Mr Cousins

Period - English with Miss Berry

Period - Gym with Mr Davidson

As I walked to homeroom I walked into someone and we both fell.

I heard the person hiss in anger, I covered my head thinking they were going to hit me.

I waited and felt nothing, when I looked up there was a girl my age looking at me with a confused expression.

'Sorry.' I muttered out.

'Look it's okay. Swear i'm still in one piece.' She said with pity.

I nodded and began to walk off.

'Wait' she said will running to me.

I froze, why is this girl talking to me.

'My name is Maria Marks, what's yours?' Maria... mum.

'I'm A-Aria Black-k, nice to meet y-you.' I stuttered.

'Well Aria, i'm in need of a friend, what you say?'

I gasped.

She looked shocked, 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing it's just i've never had a friend before.'

'Really, well that's going to change. Do we have a deal.'

While I was thinking I took in her apperance, she had long red curly hair, with the most gorgeous green eyes. She was small around 5'4 and skinny.

She was stunning compared to my long midnight black curly hair, and boring plain black eyes, I was tall around 5'9 and skinny with lack of food. But this beautiful girl wanted to be friends. What if she's like everyone else?

What the hell.

'Deal.' I squeaked.

____________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think so far? comment/Vote please. Thank you for reading.

*Sophie* <3

Picture of Aria to the side--------------->