Should I stay, or Should I go

Please comment, I would love the feedback!:)<3

*Sophie*  ;D

_________________________________________________________________________________

Aria'sProv

I woke up to the sounds of hused voices. But all I could see is darkness.

Child, wake up! You need to leave this pack now. Something bad is going to happen to you. Be ready!

Suddenly, I was waking up. I realised I was in my room alone. The message I had just recieved stuck in my head. Who was it? What's this danger? Should I leave? I mean leaving without permission will bring me great pain. Is it worth it?

With that set in my mind, I packed a bag full of a few changes of clothes, photos of my parents and hid it under my bed. Just in case.

Leaving the door shut behind me, I wondered what happened last night.

I walked down stairs to find Maria sitting their with Taylor eating breakfast.

Taylor gave me a look of disgust and walked out, I guess being the beta he follows Damon like a lost puppy.

Saying Damons name gave me the chills and memories started to flood into my head, party, dancing, Maria finding her mate, Damon and me... MATES! He rejected me, I must leave now. Straight after school when there's a pack meeting i'm leaving and not coming back.

I sat beside Maria who had a pity face on.

'Maria, please don't pity me. It's over with... please'

'Sorry Aria, but that bastard, he'll pay! No one should reject their one and only soulmate, your other half... if my mate rejected me last night I wouldn't be able to live'

'Maria not helping. So speaking of mate. Tell me about yours I must have been out of it.'

Her face lit up and instantly she bagan to speak, 'He is amazing, his name is Matthew Walker, he's hot and so kind, treats me with respect. Plus he's Damons cousin, and he didn't like the way Damon treated you!, you'll love him, you'll see him today in school.'

All I felt was jealously, but I am happy she has someone to love her... unlike me. I can't wait to meet Matthew cause if he breaks her heart he'll not see tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at school I felt nervous and ashamed that no one loved me.

But I held my chin high and walked to my first class. Science wasn't any better, Mrs Peach was on high alert and staring at me throughtout class. Creepy.

Damon wasn't in school but I didn't expect him to be.

Maria was the same, probably with matthew somewhere, so for meeting Matthew today. Walking into the canteen everyone became silent and hushed whispers started.

I blocked everyone out and prepared myself for getting lunch.

That's when little miss blonde slut from Damon's table came up to me. I think her name is Rebecca.

'Well, well, well, what do we have here. From the embarrassment you had tomorrow I didn't think you'd show your face again. Stronger than you seem. HA! right your just a weak human no wonder Damon rejected you, look at you, ugly, fat and a disgrace to this town and the stone moon pack. You should be banished and never to return. Everyone agrees!'

That did it my wolf was begging to come out and I had to keep control I was so angry I felt something new serge through my body.

Rebecca looked shocked and I used it to my advantage and I punched her in the nose, satisfied with the crack I heard I walked away and out of the school grounds.

Everything was going blurry, I made it home when that mystery voice showed again, 'It's time to go, leave, before you hurt, you, the pack and your mate.'

I knew the voice was right as much as I didn't want to leave this town, the pack and my mate... I had to.

I didn't even want to leave my siblings. Speaking of siblings why weren't they in school. Who am I kinding I don't care anymore I give up.

With each words I though I could feel my own heart break piece by piece building a wall so no one else can hurt me.

'Come on let's go.' my wolf wined.

'Oh so now you want to go.' I replied.

I never got a reply. I headed up stairs and grabbed my bag. I was about to go out the door but Maria and Matthew were standing there with knowing looks on their faces.

'Emm, Hi. What brings yous here?' I mummbled.

'Aria we know you're leaving. I know I don't want you to.... but it's the best thing for you I can see that you're broken and staying here is just going to kill you. And I don't want that. I want you to promise me, you'll come back when the time is right, you'll stay alive and become the strongest you can. Never let anyone treat you with disrespect EVER, you hear me?' She said strongly with tears in her eyes.

She'd be a great beta if she had the chance better than my brother.

Thinking about Taylor and Sarah, I wondered  if I wasn't about to leave, what would happen, would my life get better or suck even more. I'll soon find out.

I was so shocked but I couldn't cry. I pulled her into the biggest hug and whispered 'Promise' into her ear. I also slipped a note into her jacket pocked and I knew she knew.

I backed away, while saying to Matthew, 'You look after her for me, if you don't when I come back stronger, you'll have me to answer to. Understand?'

'I promise you Aria Black, that I would never do anything to hurt Maria. And when you come back... you're going to show that Alpha what he's missing.'

That's when I turned and shifted for the first time in years. I already regreted it.

Far back I could here Maria and Matthew laughing, someone punching someone which made my wolf growl and Maria shouts, 'I knew it. I knew it!, Bitch you've got some explaining to do...'

My wolf howled with joy that she wasn't angry and I mind linked them both, 'It's are little secret. Till my revenge has been seeked.'

So I left with no turning back, into the darkness of the forest.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 Damon on the side ------------->