Alpha Abused and Protective Powers. :)

Please, please, please vote or comment, I would love some feedback. <3

*Sophie* <3

Aria's sister Sarah Black to the side----------------->

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's Prov :)

I woke up with the same sweating and screaming like everyother morning.

Though today I was exciting to go to school.

My new friend Maria is lovely, we have all the same classes, even my sibilings were surprised that I had made a friend.

Maria moved here with her parents and younger brother Mike he is only four and I can't wait to meet him.

Of course Maria had permission from Alpha Damon Sommer. Apparently Damon's dad and Maria's are friends from back in the days.

After getting dressed into a pair of skinny jeans, flats and a black top. I slide my hair into a messy bun.

'Aria, get you're ugy ass here... NOW.' screamed my annoying older sister.

Once I was in her room, she was looking at herself in the mirror, I mean she was gorgeous with her short blondish brown hair and hazel brown eyes, we looked nothing alike... she was too pretty.

I always wondered if I was even her sister, I don't look nothing like anyone in my family they all have blond hair, even my parents.

I was rare I had midnight black hair... I remember my sister when we were younger always unsepertable, she would say I was just special.

Although she is a super slut and has a new boy toy every week now.

Once I snapped out of my trance she was looking at me while pointing around the room, 'Sorry... what?' came out of my mouth.

She was angry and slapped me on the face, boi that stinged.

'I said clean, this shit of a mess or you'll know what's coming to you.'

She said pissed off.

I cleaned the mess and left to go downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and was about to leave.

'And where do you think you're going you piece of shit, COME HERE.' Damon shouted with Alpha authority.

'Yes, Alpha.' I replied.

'Where do you think you going?' He asked with his eyes narrowed at me.

'S-school, D-damon.' I stuttered.

Shock was what went through me when I realised he had slapped me around the face, where my sister had just slapped.

'Sorry, Alpha.' I whispered.

'Now go in there and make me breakfast.' He demanded.

'Alpha, I can't i'll be late for school.'

With that he picked me up and flung me against the kitchen wall, I fell to the ground with a bang.

My head hurt I felt something leak down my forehead and noticed it was blood.

My wolf was on edge and looking to drop kick him to hell.

'Please let me show him a piece of me'

No I replied, he is the Alpha and he will never know about us.

He was advancing in on me and he kicked me in the rib, I heard a crack.

That's when he said,

'That should teach you now scram, because you took your time, i'm going to be late for school and be hungry... Bitch.'