Chairs, Ropes, World Incineration

Violent Themes. Stay safe, Readers.

______________________

You woke slowly, and in stages. At first you noticed you were lashed into the arms and legs of a very uncomfortable steel chair. Then you felt the darkness of the place you were tied up; cold and sticky like the blood you could feel on the back of your neck from where you'd been hit.

It was night now. Sweet chilli sauce, you hoped the Winchester's would come and get you. But it was surely a trap. It was always a trap.

Then you saw where you were. A derelict, rundown house in the middle of the woods, paint peeling and floorboards as creaky as the joints of an elderly person.

You went to scream, but found you were gagged. And the cloth tasted disgusting.

You heard the voices then, and failed to listen in on the conversation. Ever since the Winchesters had gotten Azazel and let out all those goddamned demons.

You had to admit, that was about the one stuff up they had done so far that would potentially harm the world.

"She's awake."

You stilled. But your heartbeat raced.

"She's afraid. I thought she was a hunter like the rest of them. Oh, she's so small!" The demon who had lured you out cooed, and all you felt like doing then was ganking the bastard. "Hmm. Now we've got her..."

You squirmed, and watched the second demon come into your sights. She was taller and more proportioned than you in the departments that the opposite sex usually were into, and you wished you were able to yell something, any profanities.

But the taste of the gag was honestly putrid.

"She's not liking what we put on that cloth," the female demon laughed, "it's just adorable seeing these unable creatures suffer - nothing they can do about it."

But you could do something. You'd read it in one of Bobby's books when you had been cooped up in his house as well as baking those pies. A ritual or something. You'd put it to memory.

"Dean and Sam Winchester will be here to save your ass anytime now,"the first demon absentmindedly patted down his mop of hair, smearing the coat of blood across his forehead. "A trap."

You nodded, giving the demons kudos for being able to think up this sort of stuff.

Stupid, stupid, you scalded yourself, you were completely and utterly stupid for going all Hansel and Gretel on the footprints. You were queen stupid.

"But we can't give you back to the boys looking like you'd just been to a rough district, no, it's got to look like its been an adventure," the female grinned her unbearably sharp and gleaming pearly whites.

And at once, you felt the gag released and the side of a blade dragged across your skin.

Your screams filled the dirty and broken cabin and the world beyond.

"Why?" you screamed through the pain. God, they must had put something on the blade, it stung like hell, and you could take more than that usually. "Why are you doing this?"

The male demon lowered his head to become level with yours. "World incineration." He laughed. "Survival of the fittest, bitch."