He's Mine, And I Am His

I wake up in sweats with Alex silently stroking my cheek softly, cooing to me. “It’s okay,” Once he sees I’m awake, he smiles at me weakly. “Are you okay?”

               I nod hastily. “Fine, just a strange dream,” I murmur. What’s wrong with me? I love Alex, with all my heart I swear I do, but why is Vic bothering my mind so much? I let a heavy sigh slip through my lips. I haven’t had sex with Alex and I’m already fantasizing about Vic in my dreams. Maybe I should stay away from him. As that thought surges through me, I feel myself tighten as I say no to myself.

               “Do you want to talk about it?” Alex asks, bringing me from my thoughts.

               “Don’t we need to go get breakfast?”

               He laughs and my eyes find the clock. It’s already 12:30. Well shit. I smile at him. “Shut up,” I murmur. He grabs an extra pillow before throwing it at my face.

               “We had a long night!” He tries to fix my sleeping in with comfort. I shake my head and chuckle as I head to the bathroom for a shower, leaving Alex in the bed.

               Once I’m done, I step out and get so caught up in my thoughts I just stand there looking at my water covered body as I drip water onto the floor. What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I get Vic out of my mind? And why the hell was he in my dream last night, especially the way he was? I grab a towel and wrap it around myself as I feel the goose bumps take over my body.

               It’s not like I can just avoid him, I’ll be on tour with him in about a week. Maybe I need time with just Alex again, just he and I and not all of the guys together. If that’s going to happen, it can’t be over tour. I know I’ll have more conversations and encounters with that beautiful Mexican boy, but maybe whatever I feel with him die down. I hope it does, or at least I think I hope that. My stomach feels sick no matter what I try to tell myself.

               It’s like I have so many mixed feelings that everything is bad or wrong. Sighing, I close my eyes. What do I do? As the corners of my lips start to twitch into a frown, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I jump and open my eyes only to realize Alex is behind me, kissing my cheek. He smiles at me.

               “I didn’t even hear you come in,” I chuckle.

               “I know,” He smirks and spins me to him, his chest still bare as he remains in his sleep pants. He starts to slowly kiss down my neck and to my collarbone as a low moan erupts from my throat.

               “What are you doing?” I manage to say before his lips brush against mine, kissing me gingerly but I can feel the lust behind it.

               “Nothing,” He smirks against my lips and pulls back with a mischievous grin on his stubble covered face. Before I say anything, he throws me into his arms while kissing me and sits me on the bed, the towel still tightly around me.

               “Really, Lex, you’re not doing anything?” I say against his lips as he lays on me with all his weight pressing down against me. He ignores me and traces his tongue on my bottom lip and I immediately deny him access. He growls under his breath as his hands slide from my waist to my shoulders and back down to my hands, swiftly pulling them above my head as he pulls away, lust in his caramel eyes.

               Without another word, he lets one hand slip to the top of the towel by my chest, hooking his finger under it before tugging at it gently to pull it off. My stomach erupts into butterflies as I feel the cold air hit my still wet body as he rips the towel off of me. When he puts his lips on mine again, I bite his lip, earning a moan from him that sends shivers down my spine.