You Promised

"Do you know where she is headed to?" Hook asked Hope.

"To a pirate ship, but I don't know which one," she said. Hook started onto the path in front of them.

"Come then, all ships are on the dock," he said. Hope scurried after behind him and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You're walking too fast and I can't keep up," she told him. He shrugged and let her hang on.

They reached the docks and saw Emma and Henry at entrance of a ship.

"Bloody hell, she is taking Black Beard's ship," Killian said.

"That's a bad word," Hope told him and he smirked at himself.

"Hope!" Henry yelled and ran to her, embracing her in a hug.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Emma said to Killian.

"I hope you guys don't get mad at me when I use that word when we go home," Hope said to them. They looked at her with a blank face.

"What?" She asked.

"You think the we are you parents? Me and him?" Emma asked.

"No, I know you are. Why else would I be here?" Hope asked.

"You have no idea what you're talking about kid, you need to go home," Emma said, turning to board the ship.

"I'm trying to but you're making it super hard. Can you do one thing for me? Then I won't bother you anymore, I promise."

"Do what?"

"You have to promise me that you'll do it," Hope said.

"Okay, sure," Emma told her and Hope smiled widely.

"You have to kiss him," she said and both Killian and Emma's eyebrows lifted.

"You promised," Hope told them. Emma looked at Killian who stood there with a grin. Henry walked up to Hope and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I know you've always wanted to, love," Killian said. Emma looked between Hook and Hope, then grabbed Killian by his coat and smashed her lips against his. When they pulled apart, they looked at the girl.

"It didn't work, Henry," she said and turned around. Suddenly, a wave of strong wind blew through the air.

"Swan?" Killian said.

"Killian."

They embraced each other in a hug, then looked down at their daughter and Henry, who stood there with a smile.

"You guys saved us," Emma said.

"If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure we would have," Henry said. Hook looked down at her and grabbed her hand.

"I think it's time that we go home," he said and threw a magic bean.

"Where did you get that?" Henry asked.

"I'm not quite sure, but luckily I did. Now, let's go," he said and jumped through the circle, followed by Emma and Henry.

"Hey Daddy, before we were cursed, I was going to ask if I can have the empty room upstairs," Hope said, tugging both parents up the staircase.

"Of course you can, love," he said. She opened the door and saw a shadow with glowing white eyes. Emma and Killian stood in front of Hope, facing the monster. Emma threw her magic at it and it spun around the room, so Hook closed the door.

"Actually, I don't want it anymore," Hope said.

"We need to go to Gold's," Emma told Killian. She grabbed Hope's hand and went out the door.

Hook got in the passenger seat, while Emma got in the driver's side and Hope in the back. She buckled up and started to drift off to sleep.

"Swan, I think the little one is falling into slumber," Killian pointed out.

"It's okay, I'll take her to my parent's house for tonight after we tell Gold what's going on."

When they arrived, Emma got out of the car and went into the shop.

"I'm not asleep yet," Hope said, barely conscious.

"That's alright, little lass, I'm not going anywhere," Killian said to her. She smiled before drifting off to sleep.

Emma came back with the coconut that they used in Neverland.

"Is that the one Baelfire made?" Hook asked.

"Yeah, hopefully it'll take care of it."

They drove to the Charming's and Hook picked up Hope out of the back seat. They walked up to the door and Emma knocked.

"Emma, what are you doing here? It's almost midnight," Snow said.

"We are kind of having a minor issue at our house, I was wondering if Hope could stay here tonight?" Emma asked.

"Of course she can."

David took her from Hook and laid her on the couch with a blanket and pillow.

"So, what's going on?" He asked them as he walked back.

"There's a shadow, like the one's that were on Neverland, trapped in our house right now, so we should probably go," Emma said and took Killian's hand and left.

David and Snow turned on a nightlight for Hope, then walked back to their room. Suddenly, they jumped up at the sound of a loud scream. They rushed to their granddaughter and tried to wake her up. She awoke with heavy breathing.

"What's wrong?" Snow asked.

"I was on a dark island and there was a boy there who tried to take my heart, and a bunch of other boys walking in a circle," she explained.

"It's okay, it was just a dream," David said, rubbing her back. Hope got up and looked around.

"Where's my mommy?"

"She had to go run some errands, she'll be back in the morning. It's going to be alright, we will stay with you," Snow told her.

"But they are in trouble, they don't know what that monster can do," she said to her grandparents.

"They've dealt with one before, you have nothing to worry about."

"This time is different though, I have to save them," Hope said before running out the door.

"Hope!"