chapter 6 part 2

Chapter 6 part 2 connies POV 

hey evey one this is connies part of the chapter so show her some love and 

vote 

comment 

like and 

add to your reading list 

Today's just like another ordinary day at school. It feels like ages since the Boy Project started. Like that old saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun (cough Justin cough). School is going great since exams are now over and school is pretty much a bludge. That means more time with Justin. Oh by the way we have been seeing each other for just over a month now and things couldn't be any better.

Our group has just been pairing up. I swear almost everyone is in a relationship now. Although Sara isn't yet, but everyone knows that Liam and Sara have secret feelings for each other. They should just get on with it already. What have they got to loose. Those two will always end up as friends no matter what happens.

Unlike everyone else who catches the train, I catch the bus to school. So everyone gets to school before me and I miss out on heaps. Though everyday Justin waits outside the front of the school for me and we walk in together. He's so sweet. I can really feel myself falling for him.

Today was like the usual, I rocked up outside the school on the bus, to see Justin leaning on the brick wall as if he were modelling. Maybe I should suggest he take that as a career one day, hopefully it won’t go to his head too much.

We immediately laid eyes on each other and reached out to give each other a massive hug. It lasted 3 seconds and we then engaged in a smooth passionate kiss. I could never get sick of his soft lips moving in sync with mine.

As we headed in, we found our group. Justin headed straight for the boys and I headed towards the girls.

Like I said before, I miss out on everything. Sara came up to me and said "I've decided the girls and I should go to the shops and cinema this weekend, since we haven't gone out in ages. Oh by the way, invite Justin along. We're each inviting a boy. Let me know if you guys can come later okay?"

"Yep, cool" I replied.

Before I could go an ask Justin, the bell rang. He'll obviously say yes anyway. It's been a couple of weeks since we've spent a weekend together. I guess we were just busy. Oh well I'll ask him at lunch

********************

Lunch 

By now all the girls in our group have asked at least one guy to the shops. The girls and I discussed it and we've agreed to see Paranormal Activity 3. I thought this movie was a great idea because then I could cuddle up with Justin when I'm scared. I feel like he can protect me from anything.

I headed down towards my table in my usual spot next to Justin and adjacent from Maria and Niall. Justin was already sitting there waiting for me and smiling like the angel he is.

I sat down next to him and leaned on him as he wrapped him arm around me and pressed me onto him.

Throughout lunch I ate my sandwich slowly as I always do. Paying attention to Justin and Maria at the same time surprisingly makes me eat really slow........ Sarcasm was intended.

When I was talking to Maria she was talking about these boys staring at her on her way home, but slowly she started to lose my attention as I started daydreaming with my head leaning on Justin. He didn’t seem to mind and leaned his head on top of mine.

Now I was in this comfortable position and repeatedly mumbling "hmmm" trying to show interest to what Maria had to say. As I was resisting the clutches of sleep, the word "cinema" seemed to come from Maria and I immediately shot my head straight up.

Big mistake. As I shot my head up, I didn't realise Justin was still leaning on me and I gave him a massive head butt. I started to get really apologetic towards Justin, though he just seemed to laugh at how much I was making this a big deal to him.

"It's okay babe. No damage done to this pretty face." He repeated laughing, though was still feeling pretty guilty.

Back to the point, why I shot my head up in the first place. I had completely forgotten about our plans for the shops.

"Thank God you reminded me Maria" I sighed with relief.

"You mean you haven't asked him?" she asked with a shocked face.

"Asked me what?" Justin asked me looking confused. Arghh all these questions, one at a time please people. Everyone was now as confused as Justin Bieber in a glass room.

"No I haven’t asked him yet" I replied targeting my response to Maria.

"Um Justin, the girls and I are thinking of going to the movies this Saturday and the girls wanted me to ask you if u wanna come. So is it a date? I asked Justin pulling an innocent face.

Though I didn't get the reaction I thought I'd get out of Justin. He started to rub the back of his neck and looked very hesitant when he started talking. "Um, well, uhh I'm really sorry Connie, but umm, I have something on that day."

Dafuq just happened. "What are you doing that day? I asked concerned. Justin looked down and replied softly

"Just boring family stuff." 

I was still worried as he was answering very briefly and he started acting really weird. Maybe his family is going through a hard time and he's embarrassed to tell me. Yea that's it, I encouraged myself to think.

Anyway, I'm now going to piss my pants in Paranormal Activity now that I can't cuddle with Justin but with a box of popcorn. This trip may even be a little awkward. I'm now going be one of the sad cases at the movies without a partner. Oh joy!!!!!