Chapter 8 part 1

Chapter 8

Heys guys. This is the co-author Connie here doing my first authors note. I just wanna say thank you for fanning, voting and leaving lovely comments. Sorry the chapter came out late. Hopefully we haven't been forgotten because there are heaps of twists to come :) anyway enjoy this chapter and thanks for everything again guys xoxo :)

hey this is sara i know it has been a long time but here is half of the chapter my bit is coming when it gets written i am having a little drop of trouble and yeah any way this bit is amazayn 

also i hope you had a merry Christmas 

Ps this chap is not edit

have fun 

vote 

comment 

fan 

************

C's POV

Why? I feel like my hearts going to rip out of my chest, I feel a lump in my throat every time the slightest thought about Justin comes up and I'm still being forced to go to school.

Not only did I have to face... Argh I hate to say the name..... Justin, but I would also have to face snobby teachers, bitchy gossipers and not to mention my friends probably acting awkward. Again why?

I sat nervously on the bus as it approached the street of my school. I didn't know what to expect from today, but loads of drama. If I cry today, especially in front of people I might just die.

When I arrived at the front of the school, I could see Justin leaning on the brick wall like any normal day. Though today wasn't normal, it was different because just inside the school next to the chapel I could see Harry waiting.

Well this is awkward. I stepped off the bus quickly making my way through the gate. With all my will power, I tried not to make any eye contain with Justin and headed straight towards Harry.

Harry then shot me a grin as I sped up towards him, then engulfing him in a big hug. I just let all my frustrations go in that hug.

I'm actually pretty surprised Harry was waiting for me. He's not my best friend but he's just my friend, like who I hang around with in a big group. After recent events he's been making me feel really comfortable and gotten closer with me.

Harry and I then started walking in the school to where our friends were sitting. Harry was walking with his arm around my shoulder. Harry is actually a really great friend.

"Ouch!" I winced out as I felt a really firm tap between my shoulder and my neck. "Oi, Connie!" I heard Justin's voice exclaim frustratedly. Harry let go of his embrace and I quickly turned around to Justin folding my arms.

"What!" I spat out at him. "Can we just talk about things for a sec?" he said holding my arm softly. "What's there to talk about Justin?" I asked while choking up, "you obviously went behind my back and did God knows what with that other bitch. There is no other explanation."

At this point I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "Connie it was a mistake, I" but before Justin finished I cut him off "No Justin, we were a mistake! We're done" I cried to him.

Justin stood there speechless, then cupping his hands on his face. Harry and I quickly walked off.

When I thought it was all over, Justin ran up in front of Harry and I, looking as if he was on the verge of tears.

"C'mon Connie" Justin whimpered. Before I could say anything, Harry butted in.

"Dude, you've caused enough shit already! Get the fuck away from Connie before I make you, you asshole!" Harry said aggressively.