Chapter 3

hey here is the proper one and also thanks to live_yuh_life how made the cover 

love you all 

do the normal stuff and 

vote 

comment 

and like :)

Sara's P.O.V.

We all burst out laughing as a blond boy with braces comes in on all fours with Maria on his back. Maria was one of my really close friends. She is really nice and so adorable. She has really curly black hair but it’s better than mine because it falls in to ringlets whereas mine is just a mess. The boy crawls in and Maria hops off and he sits criss crossed on the floor. She plops herself on his lap and he wraps his hand around her waist. Wow, what has happened here?

“You have to spill girl. I want to know everything.”

“Fine we meet in I.S.T. (information software technology). My computer broke and he helped me fix it and stuff.”

“Hey Dude, I want to know every detail!”

“Alright, calm your farm. I’ll tell you and my name is Niall by the way.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Tell me the details, tell me!” I begged, completely disregarding Niall introducing himself. Liam gave a small chuckle from the seat next to me, somehow amused by my craving for knowledge.

“Well like Maria said we were in I.S.T. and the smarty pants here was laying across the desk kicking the air like the beauty she is.” He was cut off my Maria.

“No I was not you dork. I was kicking the black thingy ma bob that stopped working.”

“You mean the system unit. It isn’t called the black thingy ma bob.”

“Yeah that thing. Let me tell the story. You aren’t telling it right.” Maria said while lightly slapping him on the arm.

“So anyway, I was sitting there and the damn thing died and I was slapping it and he came over, sat by me and used some corny puck up line.”

“Hey, it was not corny. I said ‘Did it hurt when you feel from Heaven? That is so not corny. It’s true.”

“Ohhhhh you are so cute!” Maria exclaimed putting her hand on his check.

“Yeah yeah it is soooooo cute.” The sarcasm in my voice was so thick but I didn’t care. I wanted to know the full story. “Can you just finish the story.”

Fine when maymay was slapping the screen so I thought someone should put her out of her misery. Then when I walked over and when she was distracted checking me out and when I had jotted down her email and added me on her account, so we started chatting online.  

“So are you going out?” I asked them.

“No!” they both exclaimed.

“What do you mean you aren’t going out?” I asked with a confused look. I thought from the story we had our first couple. Oh that’s sad and as if he could read my mind Liam leaned in next to me and whispered in my ear.

“I know you wanted a couple and if you still do we can fix that.” I just looked at him with a shocked look on my face.

“Jokes baby jokes. Though I wouldn’t mind it.”

“So what is happening there then? Maria asked Liam and I and everyone seemed to lean in ever so slightly. Liam and I looked at each other, and then burst out laughing.

“Nothing’s going on!” Liam just about screamed out. His beautiful eyes flickering to me. He held a look to my eyes that I just couldn’t figure out.

“But that is not the point, is it. What is up with you two?” The guy whose name I don’t know. He had dark hair and eyes and never really spoke so much so that his comment shocked everyone into silence for a few seconds.

“We are going to, hopefully but I am not sure when. I can’t wait to get together with her.” Oh My God that is so cute.

“ Hey does anyone know what happened to Connie and Justin? They didn’t come with the rest of the group. As soon as Liam said that there was a giggle and then a crash everyone got to their feet and ran outside. Lo and behold Connie and Justin were lying on the floor making out. Let’s just say it wasn’t quite G rated.

Connie’s P.O.V.

Justin continued to lead me away from everyone, as I was still wondering what his deal was. He finally stopped in this completely isolated area between the buildings where the music and drama room was and our big hall.

He quickly checked if the coast was clear and then sat down next to me smiling. I smiled back and asked him “Why did you take me here?”

“I wanted to finished off what we had in the music room” he responded with a cheeky grin.

I was sitting there slightly confused about what he was going on about. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. This was very different from the kiss in the music room. It was a lot more intense and passionate.

We had moved onto an intense french kiss as Justin’s hands moved along my hair. He was such a great kisser. Then, as we continued to kiss we stood up and Justin pushed me against the wall. Justin was really going at it, as it was so hard to breathe. He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we continued to make out passionately. As Justin was putting me back down, we were standing to close to a pot plant and he dropped me onto the pot plant. It then fell and made a loud crash. It didn’t get hurt and Justin kept kissing me on the floor. He was lying practically on top of me; this was a side of Justin I have never seen before. He was so different.

I could then hear people coming. Oh shit, it was my group and the other boys. I pushed Justin away and I could feel myself going red from the humiliation. What if they thought I was a slut? To stop myself from getting too embarrassed I just laughed and hoped no one would make a big deal about this. I felt like I was in deep shit.

ps a vote on any one of your books if you are the first person to tell me who the boy on the side is