The Boy Project (a one direction fan fic)

Hey guys it is Sara here…Before you read this book there are a few things that you need to know and they are as follows:

1-       I am the world’s biggest cheese ball so everything I write is terribly cheesy. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

2-      This is set in a horrible world where One Direction are not a world famous band. Can you believe it… ‘cause I can’t.

3-       This is a co-write and the same story is on Connie's account (ckbiebs1D). Don’t worry that she is breaking copyright laws etc.

We also ask that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Also there may be same small things that don't match up in the separate P.O.V’s and that is because we write separately. Our beautiful and epic editor (TheVelvetRevolver) is amazing but she is human and may miss a few things.

All Rights Reserved

Thanks a Bunch 

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

<3

SARA’S P.O.V.

“So girls, I have called this whole school assembly to make a formal announcement. The big news you have all been waiting for is this; Saint Mary’s is now a co-Ed school. Letters have already been sent home to inform your parents of this fact.”

Connie let out a huge scream from next to me and the whole school looked at her except for our group of friends who all burst out laughing. She went so red in the face. How embarrassing. Oh well I’m used to Connie’s weird guy obsession.

Cheers and excited whispers ran through the school. Half of the school already knew anyway. I don’t know how but they did. I guess that’s the rumour mill for you.

“But…”

OH GOD I hate that word. It always seems to arrive before some horrible thing no one ever wants to hear.

“…The boys attending are not here at the moment so they will be integrated in to classes when they get here. This is the reason for your abnormally small classes this year. You are to continue your classes until they arrive. Have fun girls. Make sure that these boys don’t get in the way of your studies.” With that the assistant head mistress left the stage and started chatting to a teacher. The new curriculum co-ordinator I think. Anyway this was the signal we could finally leave. Geez that assembly took forever. Everyone got up and started to head to their timetabled class. There was so much chatter it was almost deafening.

“Oh my God Oh my God! Can you believe it boys and drama together? Oh My God. "

"Yes Connie I know boys are coming to the school. How ground-breaking.” Geez, the way she was acting you would think that every guy in the world was getting abs the same calibre as Taylor Lautner’s. Shame it can’t be so. “Relax and breath in and out nice and deeply. In and then Out."

This is going to be an interesting year

My friend Connie is guy obsessed and let’s just says the feelings are mutual. She is really pretty with just past the shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She is a lot like me except for the fact that I am a lot taller and my hair is a curly mess while hers is straight and I can be slightly annoying at times so guys are less attracted to me than to her.