Chapter 5

hey people, so here is the new chapter sorry it took some time but here it is i am going to change it up a bit and put connie first because mine is a bit different this chapter so have fun 

vote 

comment 

fan 

and may the odds be ever in your favor 

connie's pov 

Chapter 5

Blah, blah, blah, blah. That's all I could hear my teacher saying. I was trying to force my eyelids to stay open, though being lectured on chemical equations was just snore worthy. I really like science, but this year so far it's been really boring because we're just being lectured on chemistry.

Luckily I had Justin sitting next to me. He was caressing my right hand with his thumb under our desk. Crap this is just making me even sleepier. This is the only other class besides drama that I have with Justin. He was the only thing making this science class slightly enjoyable. The only other person from our group in this class was Harry and he sat by himself at the back of the classroom. There we heaps of spare desks in this class. I wonder why he doesn’t sit with us?

As I continued to fall asleep from the constant blabber and Justin's comforting presence, the teacher mentioned the word "experiment" and everyone suddenly seemed to have woken up from their own little world. Finally I can get up and do something in science. The teacher gave out a sheet with instructions and told us to go to a bench in groups of three or four. "I don't think this experiment needs explaining, it's very straight forward" Ms Green said.

Justin and I got up and grabbed a bench and Justin yelled out "Oi Harry! Over here!" Harry then quickly got up off his chair and swiftly headed over to where we were. "Hey man" Harry said to Justin as Justin pat his back. Then he turned to my direction and softly said hi with a little wave. I then said hi back feeling a little awkward.

I really don't get Harry. Sometimes he acts almost as weird as Louis with the boys but whenever I talk to him, he is as reserved and quiet as a member of the CIA, when they aren’t bursting into people’s houses that is.

Basically we had to burn a candle for combustion and mix some chemicals for precipitation and decomposition.

"Okay, should we get started?" I asked trying to get Justin's and Harry's attention from all this shit they were talking about.

"Yep let's get to it" Justin said enthusiastically.

Then we did the experiments as instructed and Justin couldn't help but sneak a kiss on the neck each time we finished a step. As much as I was enjoying it, I felt sorry for Harry. He was just standing there feeling awkward. Justin sure loves PDAs. I don’t know why but I can’t bring myself to kiss him back something was stoping me.

We recorded our observations. We exchanged laughs about some of the stupid stuff we wrote like "blue alien shit" and "Niall's fart gas." I love my friends, there’s never a boring moment with them.

We cleaned up and headed back to our own desks. As we were packing up, the bell rang and played "Let's Go" by Calvin Harris and Neyo. It seemed appropriate for a bell. Then everyone rushed out of class a stampede.

"Science was fun" Justin commented.

"Well if by fun you mean getting up off our ass, then sure science was fun" I replied. 

We then got to the building with the drama room and the music rooms. My locker is just outside the drama room and my home room is inside the drama classroom. Maybe that's just fate reminding me of how dramatic my life is.