[4] Leo.

Image of Zero, Vladimir and Leo to the right side :D Editing skill lvl +1. I guess. (no u still sucked SneezingHatchling)

---

     Vixen found himself on the streets of Friday town, hands gripping the newspaper as he just... stood there. It took a few days for Zane to convince the hero to go, but...

     'Now what?' he thought to himself, looking around at the unfamiliar faces passing by him without as much as a glance. He had the hood of his sweater pulled over his ears as no not attract uncalled for attention, and it felt plainly weird to not be noticed by people on a radius of 50 metres.

     He sighed, shoulders slumping down. His friend was determined enough to make him go there, but he didn't seem as content to join, leaving him all alone in the foreign town. Vixen threw another look at the paper in his hands, squinting slightly. After having looked at the photo so many times, in vain hoping to somehow find the hero in the crowd, he noticed more details than necessary.

     The image consisted of a villain couple, one man carrying his unconscious lover, a glare on his face. Behind them, the hero was standing looking less proud and victorious than he was supposed to, and his eyes somehow looked... longing? as he watched the back of the villain walking away. Vixen shrugged that off, it wasn't any of his concerns.

     "Jack!"

     At hearing the yell, his good ear instantly flinched upwards, poking his hood up. His head turned towards the sound, and the moment he saw a man running towards him, he pressed a hand against his ear as to hide the bulge.

     The man was tall and slim, looking somewhat familiar. Dark strands of hair escaped from under the beanie he was wearing, and he had some nerdy glasses on. His clothes were overall dark and tight, his boots loud as he got closer and closer to Vixen.

     His eyes moved from the suspicious looking man the moment something scratched his leg, the stinging going up his limb as the thing climbed up his body. Before he got the chance to look down, the figure reached his face, blocking vision, and something wet started sliding up and down his cheek.

     Cat.

     He pulled the animal off of him, holding it at arms length and inspecting it before letting it fall to the ground. Before reaching the pavement, though, hands grabbed the feline into a hug, the familiar looking man having reached him. After doing a double take, Vixen's eyes widened when he recognized him.

     Sure enough, he was the man being carried in the black and white photo of the newspaper. Well, he wasn't less black and white in person than he was in the paper, really. The villain stared at Vixen, black lined eyes scowling behind transparent glasses.

     "Jack likes him." he accused, poking Vixen's chest. The hero was confused as to who he was speaking with, before he realized another man appeared, panting from the run. He was the lover, even taller than the other villain. Suddenly, Vixen's inner animal felt more like a puppy rather than a fox as he looked up at the men.

     They sure were a clueless couple. Their disguises attracted more attention than their villain selves would, but at least the citizens only saw them as men with unique fashion sense. Zero -as the newspaper mentioned his name was- was wearing sunglasses despite the cloudy sky about to pour, the collar of his coat pulled up, and a fedora hat to top the cartoonish look.

     "The cat likes him?" Zero asked incredulous, not so discreetly eyeing the hero up and down. Vixen was utterly confused as to why that even mattered.