Seventeen

Pants are tugged down to his knees, he is flipped on his stomach and he holds his breath as a warm hand is placed onto his clothed ass.

   It keeps its place for a second, before gripping the cheek with force and Jimin whimpers shamelessly.

   Moving clothes can be heard, before warm breath caresses his ear. Yoongi blows softly and Jimin flinches his head in the other direction.

   "Shame, Jimin. It could have been in a different mood."

   And he isn't given a second more before his uncovered skin is suddenly in pain. He gasps in shock and turns his head to see Yoongi.

    Black gown not properly arranged, hair sticking out in every direction and in his right hand stays tightly gripped a black whip.

   Seeing it and coupled with the wild gaze into Yoongi's eyes, makes Jimin whine lowly and raise his ass a bit for attention.

   The man's sentence repeats itself inside his mind and is too busy thinking it over and being hopeful about its meaning, to notice Yoongi's hand raising.

   A second blow hits his already-red cheek and it's even more painful now.

   "One for forcing yourself against Hoseok."

   And it comes down again.

   "One for spying on me."

   Again.

   "And another for the way you keep on coming onto me."

   A fifth and final hit comes down onto the skin and Jimin is crying quietly into the pillow.

   He can hear Yoongi get up from the bed and he turns his tear stained face towards him. His back is turned, placing the whip inside the wardrobe.

   Jimin sniffs before speaking. "First a punishing stick, now a whip. How kinky are you?"

   Yoongi turns an makes a face.

   "Punishments shouldn't be sexualized. You are over the top and there is no other way to make you behave than by using force towards what you like."

   "So you mean you just touching my ass and whipping me into submission is not fucking gay at all." Jimin huffs annoyed.

   Before Yoongi can defend himself against the accusations, Jimin suddenly burst into laughter.

   "You are literally like one of those dudes saying 'no homo' after fucking a guy."

   Yoongi sits on the bed and takes Jimin's bound hands into his lap. As his thin fingers work the rope unbound, the younger takes a second to look at him.

   "What did you mean by that?" Jimin's voice is calm, warm and gives off a tint of innocence.

   He doesn't have to mention what bit he is talking about, because both of them know instantly.

   Yoongi doesn't answer, but stops from unwrapping Jimin's hands. They stay still, time as if not even moving.

   The priest looks away, towards the dark floor.

   "Truth is, Jimin, that I regret many things in my life. And I can't give you what you want. I can't say you are in love or have any romantic feelings towards me, but I can say there is something that attracts you to me. And I also fell for someone before. Someone sinful, full of life and with the wildest eyes I have ever met."

   His voice is low, soft. Pain can be easily noticed inside it. Before he continues with the story, he unwraps the rope and let's Jimin's hands free.

   "You remind me of him so much. His name was Seokjin. He was the best thing to happen in my life. You saw his photo when you went to the attic. He was tall, had big, warm eyes and the cutest laugh. He could never hurt or be mad at anyone."

   A drop falls onto Jimin's hands that are still into Yoongi's lap and he quickly gets up to hug the other man. He is shivering underneath him, kept back sobs breaking through his being.

   "I became a priest because of him. Because when he was found dead, the last thing I wanted was to meet someone new and fall in love. Being a priest is calm, relaxing and I can be as unbothered as I wished to be."

   "I have to stop you from becoming like me. Because being gay hasn't been good for me, so I will help you be better."

   Jimin shakes his head and places it on the older's shoulder.

   "Let me help you instead."

***
[ so now you know exactly who was the one in Yoongi's past.
His appearances before: the photo in the attic and the brown hair in Jimin's dream.

Sooo...I am leaving to Japan today :D

I was thinking...if we ever hit 30k readers, would you want me to do a face reveal or rather be a mystery who the writer is? Y'all decide!!

What could Jimin help Yoongi with?? Oh I wonder ;);)

Stay tuned more coming soon!! ;)

Enjoy!!