Fifteen

[Namjoon is older in this btw}

The man seems very surprised to see Jimin, but quickly masks his confusion with a smile. He steps away from Yoongi and walks towards the younger, lifting his hand for a handshake.

He is wearing a similar black gown to Yoongi's, showing Jimin this man is also a priest. He has black hair that looks kind of fluffy, parted towards the right, a slightly wider nose that suits him greatly and rosy, plump lips. He is really tall, especially compared to Jimin, and looks pretty lanky.

His eyes show kindness as he opens his mouth to present himself.

"Hi there, young man. My name is Kim Namjoon, but people usually just address me as priest Kim. Yoongi didn't tell me he has other visitors over. What's your name?"

Jimin notices Namjoon's eyes looking over him from head to toe, but when he looks back up to hear Jimin's answer, he doesn't look the least judgmental, just interested. Jimin already can say he likes Namjoon better than Yoongi.

He catches the priest's extended hand and shakes it a few times. With a genuine, small smile, Jimin answers his question.

"Park Jimin, sir"

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. For how long have you been here? Or did you just arrive as well?" Namjoon looks a bit around, possibly looking for any car that indicates Jimin just arrived.

"No, no. I have been here for a few days."

"That's amazing! You could show my group around a bit, then. You seem to be the same age as most of them, so I am sure you will get along."

Namjoon goes to the van and slides the door open. A few seconds afterwards, one by one around fifteen people get off and are staring around the place.

Jimin can see a few boys and a girl that seem his age. Next to them are some other kids who look maybe around twelve.

"Go introduce yourself, Jimin." Yoongi's voice shatters his train of thought.

He scoffs and goes straight towards the older bunch. He stops in front of one boy who looks quite friendly and clears his throat to capture his attention.

The boy turns around from searching for something inside his bag and flinches slightly when he notices Jimin standing next to him- he didn't hear him coming.

The boy has a beautifully structured face and figure, with a pointy nose and full, red lips. On top of his head is a messy mop of light brown hair that suits him amazingly. The second his eyes fall on Jimin's figure, his lips stretch into a heart-shaped wide and genuine smile.

"Hi!" his voice is cheerful, as if sleeping one night in a church was his biggest dream and is finally happening.

"Uhm...hey," the difference in tones is obvious, but Jimin's lack of excitement doesn't seem to affect the guy at all.

"What's your name? Did you also come with a group? How long are you staying?"

'Good lord, at least he is pretty' Jimin thinks sourly.

"Uhm...I am Jimin and no, I am here alone. And you? What's your name?"

"I am Hoseok. Ohh, don't you get bored here alone? Don't worry, we can now be friends." and he flashes Jimin another big smile.

Jimin can't exactly say he wants them to be friends, but he could do for some small talks. He is damn tired of 'chatting' with only Yoongi. He would also call his friends, but the priest took his phone.