Twenty Six

(uhm..kinda smut, be aware)

   Jimin opens his eyes slowly, rubbing at them and seeing the rays of sunshine slipping through the thick curtain on the window.

Looking next to him, he sees Yoongi's calm and sleeping face, just a few millimeters away from his own face. He can feel the thin arms wrapped around him, holding him securely and keeping him warm.

His chest fills with a soft feeling, heart speeding and his cheeks warm up. He lays his head back where it was on the man's chest and tightens his hug for a short second.

The older moves slightly and sighs in his sleep and an idea hits Jimin, making him smirk. Yoongi deserves to be awaken after all the times he woke the younger too.

Jimin detaches himself slowly from the cuddle, making sure the man doesn't sense anything yet.

He raises the blanket enough so he can get underneath it and pushes Yoongi softly so he is laying on his back. He sets himself between the strong legs and tugs the pajama pants down.

He is surprised to see Yoongi not wearing boxers, but he doesn't let himself be distracted. The pants go down to the knees and he lets his palms run up and down the legs.

Excitement hits him, but not the usual type he gets in this situation. An overwhelming one, wanting to show Yoongi what he can do, how good he can pleasure a man. He wants Yoongi to be proud of him.

He sets a hand on the small hips of the older male, cupping the sides and liking how the bony figure feels under him.

He licks a straight strip from the base to the tip of the flaccid member, stationing for a second before taking only the tip into his mouth and sucking once.

The body above him jots and a gasp of shock is let out, before he calms down and resumes sleeping.

Jimin smirks and goes down a bit, taking a testicle into his mouth and sucks on it thoroughly before switching to the other. With his hand he strokes the hardening member, moving the excess skin up and down.

When the younger finally gets to the main part, his hand covers the bottom half of the junk, where he can't reach with his mouth. He especially licks the underside, while twisting his hand around at the base.

He keeps at it, occasionally inserting it deeper into his mouth and trying to reach as far as possible with his gag reflex.

A hand places itself onto his head and pushes him down, making him choke and tears stream down his face instantly. The hand strokes his hair while the younger goes back to sucking the tip.

He looks up at the older man and finds him already watching with attentive, hawk-like eyes. He tries to smile but is pushed down gently, making him take more while struggling not to gag.

It doesn't take long, before the fingers in his head grip tightly and warns him before the priest could mutter anything.

"H-hey," he cuts himself off moaning in pleasure, "I am-"

The hold onto his hair lightens, Yoongi letting the younger decide what he wants to do. A pang fills Jimin's chest, as his previous 'lovers' has never let this part be his choice. They always had their own preferences.

With affection now overwhelming him, Jimin keeps at it and swallows everything Yoongi gives him when it finally comes.

The priest falls onto his back, panting. The younger licks his lips and goes to lay face to face with the other.

They face each other for a bit, everything forgotten around them. While their breaths calm down and Jimin rubs Yoongi's chest, they both feel content like never before.

Yoongi cups the chubby cheeks of the younger and stares into his eyes with the most affection he could.

Before connecting their swollen lips.

***
[i am always uploading short chapters. I think y'all got used to it.

Would you rather me:
-upload faster, but short 500-800 words chapters
-upload slower, but 1k+ chapters?

Cause I keep doing the first one, but maybe you guys don't like it so yeah

Enjoy this thing I wrote that's supposed to be sexy, but it's rather not!!!]