Twelve

Jimin yelps helplessly, jumping around the garden trying to avoid the water being splashes around. He runs to where Yoongi is standing, but the said man rises a hand and stops Jimin.

"Tsk, no. This is my place, you though have to be served some consequences."

"I will get sick! It's cold outside and the water is even worse!" Yoongi has wide, frantic eyes looking at him, basically begging wordlessly.

"No." his voice is chill, as if he is having the relaxation of his life right in this moment and Jimin suddenly has a wish to strangle the man and get inside.

What he does instead is turn around to face the garden and try to locate a spot in which the sprinklers don't reach.

In the meantime, inside Yoongi's mind is happening a war. Watching Jimin under the light of the moon, jumping around and letting out weird noises just resurfaces an old memory.

He can still see him, big, pretty smile, literally outshining the moon light, running and skipping around and enjoying the temporary freedom he had. He remembers being happy, laughing every time the younger did something stupid, like smelling a flower too strong and coughing afterwards.

They were happy even when the rain started pouring. Hair stuck to their face just another source of amusement. Every sounds from that night and the many others before and following, stuck and stored inside Yoongi's mind.

How did such a beautiful night turn into an old, painful memory?

Yoongi wished he didn't live to know.

And it's even more painful as Jimin, now staying in a far corner of the garden, avoiding the water and glaring at him while shivering, reminds Yoongi so much of him.

Strongly willed, energetic and quirky. Yoongi just stays and looks at Jimin and all he can see is his own doom all over again.

***

[very short Yoongi POV

this guy is someone very important to Yoongi and he actually made an 'appearance' in the story 2 times already and he will continue to do so

i like dramatic stories,so Yoongi is gonna get it :]

i hope i didn't spoil too much *hides*

who could he be??

enjoy!!]