Advice Mallard

Thank you guys for sending us your problems we hope our advice is helpful.

1-I dated a guy and we broke up but his mom is like another mother to me do I go to their house a lot but he was acting like a douche but he's getting better but I also found out he lied to me while we were dating. So how me I gonna handle this extremely awkward situation?

ANS: Just be polite and neutral with him and don’t let him get in the way of your friendship with his mom. If he’s getting better then maybe he’ll keep on improving and if not, then just ignore him and he’ll stop being a douche when he sees you not reacting to anything he says.

2- I want to go to this really good college but it’s far from home and my mom won’t agree. She hasn’t said anything but I can tell she doesn’t want me to go. I really really wanna go there but I don’t want to hurt my mom. What should I do?

ANS: First, it’s very good that you are considering your mother’s feelings but you should talk with her to sort this out, maybe she actually wants you to. However, when it comes down to it just do what feels right.

3- Hi, I wanted to get some advice to lose weight fast. I’m not fat but I’m flabby in some areas. Please help! >.<

ANS:  If you want to lose weight then you’ll have to exercise; there is no fast and simple way. Try to do a bit of cardio everyday but also focus on muscle training. There are plenty of exercise plans available online for free, find one that suits your body and follow it with unending dedication. And try to avoid eating too much sugar, fat or carbohydrates if you can.

4- You know that one girl in class who's super nice and is virally a doormat? Well.. that's me. Everybody thinks that it is weird, so they assume I'm acting snobby(which I don't get). I don't want people thinking that, but I don't want people to walk all over me this upcoming year anymore either, so what can I do to change this?

ANS: There is nothing bad about being nice but you should not let people take advantage of that fact. Try to learn to say no to other people but to make yourself appear not-snobbish be more social so they don’t think you have a problem with them. If you find it hard to refuse their requests outright then try joking about it and laughing it off in a casual manner.