Confession Cake

Here are the confessions we got for this issue, tell us in the comments which one is your favourite!

 One day I was baking the cake and I put the flour in without sifting it. Everyone ate the cake happily but one week later I opened the fridge and my eye fell on the flour container and it had a flour bug in it! I still don't know if the bugs infested the flour after I baked the cake, and if not then I may have fed everyone an insect cake. Ever since that day I always sift through flour before using it.

–Insect Eater

One time when my parents weren't home, I snuck into the fridge and drank a beer. And I'm obviously underage in the US.

–Elizabeth

Once my teacher had miscalculated my marks on a test. I had 23 out of 25 and she had given me 24. I got my marks reduced and the rest of the class stared at me like I was an alien.

 –Honest Alien

I once brushed my teeth with my sister’s face scrub. It’s been years and she still reminds me of it.

–AB

Once when no one was looking, I went to my room and cut a lock of my hair. Then I panicked and hid the lock under my bed.

 -An Aspiring Hair Dresser

When I was a kid, I used my dad’s razor on my head. I didn’t know that it had a blade and I panicked when my hair started falling out. Scariest moment of my life.

–Curiosity Shaved my Head

Once, in third grade, me and my friends wrote an anonymous love letter and put it in a guy’s bag. He freaked out and got his parents and the headmistress involved. We got worried so we suggested to that boy people who could have written that letter. We got another student in trouble. Nobody knows till this day that it was us who wrote that letter.

 –Innocent Troublemakers

Once my parents almost forgot me at a restaurant when I was about eight. I went to the bathroom for a while and when I came out the waiters were clearing our table. I rushed out to the parking lot and quietly slipped into the car with my siblings without anyone noticing.

–Ann