Why Do I Fall For The Dangerous Guy?

Hey guys, this is my story I'm really sorry if there is bad grammer and spelling. I hope you like it and please vote and comment. The cover is by @WideEyedNaomi Love her :) xx

************************************************************************************************************

I sat at my table. Looking at my half eating sandwich, while my best friend was talking about the same old person that she always talks about. Want to know who? Drake Antonio Cooper! One of the hottest people you have ever met. But we all know that hotties come with flaws. Drake is the number one player, and has the biggest ego, and is the most dangerous person you will ever meet. I'm not saying your average bad boy. He has a bad temper; just looking at him the wrong way will make him go all halo on your ass. He scarier than the monsters out of amnesia and hell I'm even scared of that game! While all the girls don't look pass the abs and the tan skin, I do and I'm telling you he is a crazy Ninja. Yeah I have to admit he is good to look at, with his dark black mopey hair that is not like Justin Bieber or a skater dude hairstyle, but the kind hair that just has the right amount of hair for a guy. Not too short and not too long. The type you just want  to run your hands through, not saying I would do that, I rather be shipped off to Japan rather than touch his hair. He has the bright electric blue eyes that say 'mess with me and your dead' kind of look. Perfect, plump pink lips that says kissable on them. He is really tall, like 6 foot 7 where I'm only 5 foot 9 and that is tall for a girl. Of course he has the nice abs not saying I have seen them, it's just obvious with the tight tops he wears. Last but not least that kissable golden tan he has. That just sets every girls hormones wild. Except mine of course, as much I hate to say he is hot, I dislike him to the point where I can't stand being near him, I have never spoken to him and I try to avoid him like snow running away from fire. Because I have this thing where if something really bothers me, I like to open my big mouth, lets just say the words I say aren't your every day rainbow and lollipops. Like I said before about Drake being dangerous I wasn't joking, so I know where my common sense takes me, far away from Drake.

"Sookie... Sookie... earth to Sookie"

My best Friend Ellie was trying to get my attention.

"yeah..."

She rolled her eyes,

"I was talking to you about a certain Hottie, but you were not paying attention. What where you thinking about?"

So when I say about me and my big mouth that some times has a mind of it own and come out with the crazy of things. I wasn't joking.

"Rainbows and lollipops."

She laugh then shook her head,

"well while you thinking about that. I was trying to say that Mr Hottie has moved up in top set and is now in every class we have."

Ellie look dreamy for moment while I rolled my eyes. Avoiding him will be a little bit harder now, but what the hell, I'm a Ninja for Christ sake.

"Well that's cool now I can vomit from afar."

Ellie smiled at me,

"he is not that bad."

I made a sarcastic laugh

 " Ha all you see is hot guy and a six pack, I see a guy who's got a prison cell waiting for him when he finishes high school."

The bell rung and I gathered my stuff.

"Sookie Cassano, do not judge a book by it's cover."

Ellie said using my whole name and god she sounded just like my mother. We made our way to our class, being Juniors we shared our lunch with Seniors.