Chapter 10- Missing

It has been weeks since I've seen Drake and the fact I cared was beyond me. Sidney said I went to ask Drake why we were engaged but I couldn't even remember getting there never mind asking. I found my self wakening up in my bedroom again with no idea how I got there and Sidney asking me what Drake said and me having no idea because my mind went blank it felt like my memories had be erased but that impossible or am I slowly losing my mind; anyway I'm missing 17 hours of my life. I shoved that thought in the back of mind it always give me a headache when I thought about it and I decided to move forward. 

On other matters Drake has been gone for 3 weeks and when I tried to find out where he went no one would give me any answerer. What annoyed me more was we needed to practise our English project but it looking like I'm going to fail thanks to Drake another matter that completely confuses me is that I can't stop thinking about him no stop and it is driving me up the wall I don't even like the dude and all I want to do is have him near to me so I feel less on the edge I really starting to think I need to drop my self at a mental asylum yeah after school I'm going straight there.

"Sookie what the matter with you?"

I looked up to see Ellie giving me a worried look and Jessy just give me an odd stare, I guess I have been looking at my sandwich for about 20 minutes but I can't help it that stupid Drake is in my head again. I sigh I really need to clear my head and not care about him any more.

"I'm fine."

I lied I knew I was not fine a Mischief smile came on my face I know where I can let  of some steam. Jessy eyebrow raised and Ellie looked even more confused. 

"So guys how do you feel about getting drunk at my house tonight?"

************************************************************************************************************

I sat at home waiting for my friends to come I didn't like being alone for too much or I would think about Drake and then I will never move on. The door bell rang and jump up from my seat and headed to the door instead of my two greatest friend there stood Jason from the shop but instead of the creepy vibe I usually got of him I felt drawn to him like I would do anything he wanted I push it back not letting it bother me and the burning at my wrist reminded me he was dangerous. 

"Hello Love"

I never notice before but he sounded English in fact he is English I uncross my arms ready to slam the door in his face. 

"I suggest you let me in or you I can do it the hard way"

I stood my ground but he just push me out the way and came into my house.

"What do you wont."

He smirked at me and then grabbed my tattoo arm examine it and then he came closer to me he picked up my hair and smelt it I pushed him away making more distence between us. 

"I'm sorry my love but I will have to leave you. I will see you soon my εραστής"

He pulled away then nodded to his two man who came towards me, One of his men moved to me and grabbed my arm I tried to shove him off but that failed before I knew what was happening they were taking my blood, it was that fast. My tattoo arm was burning. Suddenly the door swung open and all the men eyes moved to the door they all got there weapons out which surprised me because I didn't even see them in the first place. 

Footstep where heard and there stood Drake looking very angry and hot at the same time. He wore a black jeans with dark blue shirt which was unbutton showing some of his breath taking chest and a leather jacket which was giving him such a bad boy look. I gasp taken away by it all he sword was so god dam enchanting it had a blue glow around and it had sea shells on the handles.