Chapter 8- Very Drunk! Evil Cat.

"I'm so excited. Do I look nice?"

A red hair girl said wearing a blood red dress. She whispered to girl with the brown hair and blue dress.

"Yeah you look great. I wounder if Drake would be dancing with anyone?"

Now I think about it I have never seen these girls before, I have never seen them at school they must be long distance family.

If you are wondering where I'm?  I am waiting for my turn to go down the stupid stair case so I can dance with the douche bag Drake.

Oh the joys.

For the past 20 minutes I've been listening to these girls go on about the dance and how they look. I feel like pulling my hair out! I just wont food! as soon this is over I'm getting some food and going to my room.

That is the plan.

I saw the girls get into a line and I followed them. They have probably done this manys times. I was trying not to think about the dance, because I have no idea how to dance to music like that. Night club dancing that is more my area.

One by one the line started moving showing the girls going down the steps. I was the last one. God I felt like Cinderella but the difference is, she wanted to go to the ball. And I don't.

I made my way down the steps, with a frown on my face. I heard some whispers. I saw Sidney and he look pretty bored. Some blond bimbo was next to him with an exciting face on her, and she was clinging on to his arm. I smirk haha at lest I'm not the only one in pain.

"Miss Sookie  Dancing with Sir Drake Cooper."

I heard a lot gasps and whispers and I just rolled my eyes.

God people these days.

I walk down the red carpet and saw Drake looking at the floor in anger, as soon as he looked up his eyes widen and then he straighten up. I have to admit that drake look dam fine. As much as I hate this guy he sure is good looking. He held his hand out and I took it. We then moved to the middle of the dance floor and face each other waiting for the music to start.

As soon as the music started I recognised it straight away.

It was Taylor swift Haunted.

We all got ready to dance and then we started moving in sync to the music. The funny thing was I knew what to do. As the person started sing who by the way sounded a lot like Taylor swift. I felt like a trance was on me and I couldn't look away from Drake deep blue eyes.I felt like ever word the singer said made senses to me. Like I was haunted by Drake.

The question is why do I like that?

Drake spun me around then lifted me in air. Some how being in Drake arms felt right and safe. Not once did we brake eye contact as we moved around the dance floor. It felt like we were the only two people in the room. He spun me around and then are hands was against each other moving in circles. Then he pushed me against him and we were back to normal dancing. I soon realized how close we are. Nealy kissing distance, but I couldn't move.

My whole body wanted me to get closer.

Heck I wanted to get closer.

What was wrong with me?

I felt like I was under a spell. Before I could processes any of this. The music finished and everyone was clapping, and just like that the spell broke. Drake straighten up like nothing between just happened and then walk away. I stood there dumb foldedWhat just happened? 

"Hey sis, great dance." 

Sidney said and he shoved my shoulder playfully. 

"Sidney I think I need some vodka"