Chapter 12- No mans land

"No comment"

So yeah maybe I was acting like a criminal who was avoiding question to the police about where I kept the dead girl body, but lady and gentlemen Drake has gone to no man land with that one question. He seemed unimpressed with my answerer which didn't surprise me. 

"Touché"

Dam right it was Touché! I Sookie Cassnova will never talk about her mother for help me god I will walk the plank. So yeah maybe I was a big fan of pirates when I made the promise 5 years ago.

"Now I would like to go home if you don't mind."

He nodded and we didn't say anything else as he lead the way back to home I still had load of question to ask but they could wait. Right now I needed to feel normal and hang out with my brother.

After we neared a mirror and Drake shoved me and laugh because I landed on the floor and come through gracefully and then I spent an hour shouting and swearing at him and then My dad came in and started screaming and shouting for having a boy in my room at 3 in the morning opps, and then my sister started shouting at me for disturbing her beauty sleep god forbid. I finally fell a sleep for an hour until Dath Vader started scratching at me because I was apparently in his bed don't ask how I know this but I did.

So I was now sat outside with hot chocolate in one hand and reading my book in the other. The summer breeze was refreshing and kept me awake it was 6 o’clock so I have had 1 hour sleep. Drake said that time in his world moved couple hour behind our world so when It was just 5 at his world it was 3 at mine. I still can't believe everything that has happened and I wanted things to feel normal. Sidney walk out looking like he slept like a baby all night. Lucky sod.

"Wow Sis I don't like make up, but you could do with some with your face right now."

I gave him a dry look and he sat next to me on the bench.

"Jeeez Thanks bro, I could say that same but look like you all ready have."

I sniggered at my comeback and he rolled his eyes.  

"What was all that shouting last night about?

"Well dad found Drake in my room and started shouting at me because there was a boy in my room and then started giving me the sex talk saying I would die from having sex, then he kicked Drake out. Anna came in and started shouting at me for waking her up saying that I destroy her life, my lovely cat Dath Vader kicked me out my own bed so he could sleep stupid cat."

Sidney was in fits of giggled and couldn't  help but join him the whole situation was mental. I got up knowing school starts in a 2 hours and need to make my self look at lest decent. My dad, Anna and Spencer was in the kitchen dad was giving me silent treatment and Anna was glaring at me it was only Spencer who smiled at me. I huffed and walk out the kitchen shouting behind me. 

"I hate My life"

I smiled yeah I can be childish sometimes but please my dad said I wasn't aloud to date till I'm 30 like get real dad. I stormed up stairs and took a shower and got dress by 8:40 Ellie was beeping her horn out side the house and I rushed down stairs before the butler could stop me and tell me I had to ride in the family car like hell I am. I jump into her car and she beamed at me god I miss my best friend sometimes.  We drove away and I could see my butler running after the car and then shouting in frustrated aww poor guy.

"So what happened at yours? We like knock for ages and there was no answer.”

I forgot all about that, crap what I meant to tell her? 

“Family?”

It was more like a question than a statement but it was the best I could come up with, she narrowed her eyes at me. I sweet baby Jesus I’m so screwed.

“You have been acting so weird lately, is it Drake? Because as much as I find him hot I will still kick his butt.”

God I love my best friends as much I would love to that happen, there was a part of me that didn’t want to see him get hurt. God what is happing to me? That is it I’m going to cut Drake from life I’m going to finish school then go to collage far away where I never have to see him again. 

“I’m fine as for Drake from now on I don’t know any kid called Drake so never bring him up.”

We pulled into school and I got out the car smiling with my new plan avoid Drake I mange to do for 2 years of my life I’m sure I can do it for another 3 years right? 

“Well that going to be hard when he standing right there.”

I look up and there he was leaning against his car which happened to be a couple of metres in front the hadn’t notice me yet so it was time to get my plan in to operation. I grabbed Ellie pulled her away form and tried to blend into the crowd. I sigh in relief when I got to my locker and Drake was no where to be seen. 

“Did he see us?”

“Nope but I got class see ya.”

She headed in the direction of her class and I grabbed my stuff out the locker and headed to mine. As I was walking someone grabbed my arm and push me in the storage room I almost screamed but the light went on and I saw Drake staring back at me looking fairly mad. 

“Are you avoiding me?”

I almost felt guilty for avoiding him but  then I was shoved in here so I cross my arms and glared. 

“Well you’re the one pushing me in to storage rooms, any girl would want to avoid that.”

He rolled his eyes at me and then got closer to me and a spark of coldness shot up my arm. 

“Please any girl would love to be in your position right now. Plenty all ready have.”

Some reason that comment bothered me, was that jealousy I was feeling? Phahaha no I never get jealous. Well two can play that game. 

“What part of married do you not get, your not aloud to talk about other girl when your married it say that in the rule book.”

Drake chuckled and moved close and I moved back again. 

“please I’m not changing my ways because we are married.”

Cold shot through my heart but this wasn’t the nice type it almost hurt, I ignored and started Drake down.

“Then you don’t mind me going on date Friday?”

It was all complete lies I don’t have date Friday what he don’t know don’t hurt. A flash of anger went through Drakes eyes and my back hit the wall. 

“You will not be going on a date with another man!”

I hated it when people told me what to do my anger just sparked. I smiled and moved closer to Drake.

“I’m not changing my ways for you buddy”

And with that I walk out the storage room and headed to class. 

************************************************************************************************************

OMG GUYS SO SORRY THAT IT IS REALLY LATE!  I HAD A REALLY BAD WRITER BLOCK AND I WASN'T SURE I LIKE MY BOOK BUT I RE READ AND I LIKE WHERE IT'S GOING SO I'M AIMING TO GET THIS FINSIH BY THE END OF 2014! I WOULD LIKE SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ, COMMENT AND VOTED AND I'M NOW ON 3000 READS OMG LIKE WOW. 

THANK YOU BETH X