Chapter 14- bad date and meeting of the twins

"So I was saying to this blonde chick how hot she was, then out of nowhere someone trip up and pasta landed all over her it was the funniest thing I ever seen and I realized she wasn't so hot."

I had to restrain from hitting him of course she wouldn't look good she had freaking pasta all over her! Instead I put on a fake smile and did a fake laugh to show this douche that I thought he was so funny.

Which he was not!

I don't know what I was thinking going on a date with Joe? In class he seemed so innocent and nice but all night all I hear is this chick and that chick, and I realized is he is a complete moron. I should have seen it coming he played on the football team all the guys on the football team are morons or womanizer which he is both.

I'm so glad the night is coming to the end I had finish my pizza and was slowly sipping my drink waiting for him to finish so I could get the hell out of here!

A Waitress came over and took our plates and I sigh in relief and ask for the check before Joe could ask for desert. There was a moment of silences and then Joe started staring at me and I was getting really uncomfortable.   

"So that toilet is free."

I looked at where he was looking where there was a disabled toilet sigh on and the door it was slightly open showing that is was available.  The toilet was hidden and it was only our table that could see where it was. I looked at him puzzled if he needed a wee he didn't have ask me.

"And?"

He chuckled and I didn't think the situation was funny and then he leaned over the table so he face was close to mine and I just stared really not getting this.

"I was thinking that maybe you wanted to go in the toilet with me?"

I arched my brow why the hell would I go in the toilet with him? The creep.

"And why would I do that, I'm sure your big boy and can go for a wee on you own."

He look at me in annoyances and he sigh planting a fake smile on.

"What I mean is do you want to have a quickie in the toilets?"

My chair pushed my back and I stood up glaring at him, my night just got worse I had to listen to his loud mouth all night and now he wants me have quick sex in the toilets in a public place is he joking!

I didn't have any words I was gobsmacked so I picked up my bag and walked away but just before I left I pick up my glass of water and dumped all of its contents in his face and finally walk away.

I was fuming what did he take me for! And I thought he was nice my guy radar is so broken if I thought he was decent guy. 

I realized that he was my ride home whatever it's a small town I just walk home. Even though my house was a good twenty minute walk from the restaurant I rather walk that spend another minute with that jerk.

I got out my phone out and dialled the only number that would make me feel better, my best friend after a couple of rings she finally answered.

"Hello"

Her chirpy voice answered and I already felt better hearing my best friend voice.

"so the date was a bust"

I said and sigh, it wasn't the fact that he was a complete moron all I could think about was freaking Drake and it annoyed me to the point I wanted to pull my hair out.

Will I never be free of him?

Of course we kissed but that was out of lust and he just so complicated and his life is complicated he a freaking princes next in line for thrown in some magic place where fairy's live, I felt like I just stepped into Narnia.