Chapter 16- Back to the Kingdom

My door banged open and Drake came charging in. I was in the middle of reading one of my favourite books when he grabbed it off me and chucked it on the floor. To say the least I was piss I folded my arms and glared at him.

"What do you want?"

Drake was now looking around my room and I felt way to exposed my whole life is etched in this room and it felt like he was looking into me with my bookcase filled with books and my huge teddy collection on my bed I felt a little embarrassed, Drake moved back on to me and he huffed.

"We have been summoned"

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the direction on the mirror before I could even protest there was a bright light and then I was stood in front of the King and Queen.

"Drake I'm going to..."

The words fell of my lips when I realised I wasn't just in front of the King and Queen but the whole bloody court and they all looked pretty serious. I composed my self and smiled at the King and Queen.

Drake grabbed my arm again and dragged me towards the throne and we stood to the side facing the court. It never really hit me that being married to Drake did make me a princess so I'm basically royalty now. I stood a little straighter and Drake rolled his eyes at me I almost flipped him off but I remembered where I was restrained my self.

"We have received news that Queen Rose întuneric will be visiting our kingdom to make an alliances."

The king strong voice echoed in the room after a moment of silences, shocked ring into the court and some people gasp while other shouted in protest in anger it got very heated very fast and I didn't have a clue of what was going on.

"We must all be on our guard but you should welcome the Fire court they will be staying a week and we be holding a celebration ball."

People nodded some shouted in anger but after a 10 minutes people started to the leave leaving me and Drake and his family.

"Okay now that is sorted lets go Drake"

Drake stayed where he was and the Queen came over smiling at me and I knew this wasn't going to be good news.

"Sookie my darling"

The queen took me in a tight hug and I just stood there awkwardly.

"Now your room is ready and Drake has told you, your role in this?"

I stared at her confused not having a clue in what she was on about the Queen rolled her eyes and glared at Drake.

"Sookie we need you stay here for a week to help with the court business we need a strong family and as Drake is heir to throne you two need to look strong to the fire court and look after your people"

All the sudden I was feeling the responsibility of being a princess on my shoulders and it didn't make feel confident I turned to glare at Drake! Then smiled at the queen.

"I don't think I can, my family will be worried if I'm not home."

We were walking out the throne room and down a hall way the queen had linked her arms with me and smiled at the servants and court members that walked past. 

"Don't worry Drake has already ask permission from your farther and your on school break so you can stay."

The queen smiled and I faked smiled back Drake was one little sneaky rat. 

"sure, Drake why don't you show me my room then?

the queen nodded and got Drake to show me my room after some protest he finally agreed and stomped in front of me in a mood. As soon as we were in the room I jumped on his back and hitting his chest.

"I can't believe you did that!!!! You son of !@£$%"

He finally got me off his back and had me pinned to floor I tried to get out of his hold but he was to strong so I  just gave him a dirty look and huffed.

"Have you finished your tantrum princess?"

I said nothing and now I was calm I was starting to realise how close we were and how he basically was on top of me.

"I had to you would of never agreed to come otherwise"

"Dam right I wouldn't, I'm still waiting on our devours papers!"

I struggled again and then something soft touch my lips and my eyes widen, Drake was kissing me like my lips and his lips were touching before I could even process what I was doing my arms was wrapped around his neck and I was kissing him back and then things started to get heated.

He moved on to his back and I was on top him sat in lap kissing him deeper he started un button my shirt until it was off and all was on display was my bra his hands were trailing up and down my bare arms sending goosebumps along my arms and like always there was a battle against fire and Ice there was such a heat between us that it felt electric he started to push my bra strap off when I tense up.

What was I doing?

I instantly got of his lap in shock and he was on the floor panting.

"Youu you need to leave."

I turned my back to him and after a couple of second I heard the door close. I moved over to the bed and fell on it in shock. I finally knew why felt so mix and moody lately.

It was because I had feelings for Drake!

Why would I kiss him if I didn't like him? deep down I have feeling for him and I know his doesn't feel the same way, it not the bound that making feel this way It's me

I like Drake!

What do I do? should I tell him? No he will laugh he was just using me! Oh gosh this is the worst time to find out that you like someone because I'm spending all freaking week with him! I layed on the bed for a whole hour thinking about me and Drake. 

The door burst open and the twins where in my room before I could blink they were sat next to me on the bed. 

"so are you going to tell Drake you love him?" 

The twins said and my mouth was hanging wide open. 

God help me!

****************************************************************

Hey guys new chapter sorry for taking so long but things are going to kick of here!!!

please check out my new book Blood Ties!!! It going to be good!!!

Thn