Book of the Angels

Book of the angels

One day ago there were angels everywhere fighting for the souls of the good, and for love.

They found that evil was in the form of wolves trying to devour the souls of the innocent.

The angels had to come to earth to save the very lives of the humans they vowed to protect.

It was a very long and hard fight because the wolves did not want to lose this battle for they were a symbol of pure evil.

They were working for the devil himself trying to make the world his evil playground.

He was winning the battle making children kill each other, making families hate each other, turning love in to hate.

 It rained day and night with Jesus' tears so he sent his best angels down to earth to protect the very souls he gave his life for.

Some of his angels didn't make it however because the devil had a plan and he kidnapped some of these angels to try and turn them evil.

Of course he didn't succeed in making them evil because in their heart of hearts they were pure goodness, and would fight against evil till the end. It was a mighty fight with many lives lost that day but in the end good overcame evil and won.

 The taken angels were released and the all celebrated their victory for today the world would be good again, and no one had to live in fear.

Today Jesus was victorious but they knew the fight would never be over the devil would gather more people and once again good and evil would have to fight.