Chapter 15

I closed my doors, leaning on them, eyes shut tightly. Quickly putting on a smile, I ran around the counsel, getting my TARDIS ready.

The desktop hasn't changed since the war. It was blue pillars on the edges of the counsel room with the round circle thingies on the walls. My TARDIS has possibly been my best friend after all this 'Last Time Lady' stuff so she beamed me into the perfect outfit. It was a black striped shirt with red pants and I was pondering where I had seen it.

So I didn't find out. "What am I gonna dooooooooooooooo?" I moaned and fell into the bench I had near the counsel. She creaked loudly, buzzed a little before stopping all together. I sat up as the counsel stopped. "Girl?" I called, "Are you ok?" My TARDIS didn't respond.

Out of nowhere, a blinding white light filled the counsel room. I felt my feet leave the ground for a couple seconds before falling on a studio floor. People rushed around me. "God, you're so late," a woman said surprized, "I thought the computer accidently added another person."

"What the hell was that?" I demanded, trying to stand up, but falling into waiting arms.

"Don't swear," a man pleaded, "Sorry for the dizziness. That's the transmat." Transmat? That couldn't have got in my TARDIS. "Just remember do what the android says. Don't provoke it. The android's word is law." Android?

"Positions, everyone! Thank you!" They led me to a podium that had 'Celeste' on the panel. People I did not know surrounded a robot woman.

"That's enough chat. Positions! Final call! Good luck!"

I looked to my left and noticed a certain blonde. "Rose Tyler!" I slurred slightly, "Blimey, that transmat does killer things to your head"

She seemed a bit relieved to see me. Rose got a look around the game show. "Hold on, I must be going mad. It can't be. This looks like the-" she recognized.

"Android activated!"

"Oh, my God, the android. The Anne droid." Can someone please explain what is happening here?

The robot woman powered up. "Welcome to The Weakest Link!" Oh, is this that quiz game show?

"Seventeen, sixteen, fifteen. Thank you, people. Transmitting in twelve, eleven, ten-" he continued counting.

"But I need to find the Doc-" Rose started to say.

The guy next to her(Rodrick according to his panel) snapped, "Just shut up and play the game."

"All right, then. What the hell," she giggled, "I'm going to play to win!" I hesitated and scratched the back of my ear. Something weird was defintely going on. My shields were up.

"Oh, I look like Louis from One Direction, don't I?" The outfit choice finally clicked and in result, all the contestants stared at me.

"Let's play The Weakest Link. Start the clock," the android started, "Agorax, the name of which basic food stuff is an anagram of the word 'beard'?"

A man on the edge answered, "Bread."

"Correct. Fitch in the Pan Traffic Calendar, which month comes after Hoob?" Pandoff.

A woman next to Agorax guessed, "Is it Clavadoe?"

"No, Pandoff. Celeste, what temple in Athens was built in 447 BC, finished 438 BC, in honor of the Greek goddess Athena?"

"Parthenon," I immediately answered.

"Correct. Rose, in maths, what is 258 minus 158?"

"One hundred!" She said loudly.