SEVENTEEN | Get it right

Tahlia's big day was finally here. Her dress was beautiful and thanks to Deanna her hair was on point the front pinned with jeweled hair pins giving her a slight sparkle and the rest was curled down to her side added a few pieces in here and there but by looking at it you could never tell it looked so natural and Tahlia looked so elegant... so elegant and so pregnant. Oh yes and her makeup was flawless that was before her tears ruined it. Tahlia sat in front the the vanity with tears in her eyes and her phone in her hand. Lia has been calling the same number for the past hour now and at this point Deanna thought Lia should give up but she wouldn't be the one to tell Lia that on what is supposed to be one of the best days of her life . Dee's only goal was to keep Lia calm enough to make it down the aisle and to Will. He can take it from there. Dee knew moment Lia see's her mans face she wouldn't care who came and who didn't.

"Tahlia girl it's okay."Traci tried to calm her down.

"Yea girls get married without their dad all the time." Simmone added in but that only made it worse. Tahlia's silent tears turned into a high pitched overly dramatic cries.

"Okay Simmone you are no longer allowed to speak!" Deanna snapped she was so close to hitting her in the head and she would have If she wasn't so afraid of messing up all the hard work I did on Simone's hair.

"He isn't coming!" Tahlia cried her chest quickly moving up and down. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack. "Deanna. Why isn't my dad coming?."

"Maybe he's on his way." Deanna tried to at least give her a little hope. "He could be stuck in traffic." She doubted that was the reason. Dee's gut was telling her that her once no good daddy was still exactly that but for Lia's sake Deanna hoped her gut was wrong. He couldn't make it to the rehearsal dinner but they were on the phone almost the entire time. He made it seem like he will without a doubt be here to give his daughter away on her wedding day and now it looks like he was lying right through his teeth. "I'm going to tend to some more Maid of honor duties, okay? I'll be right back."

Seeing Tahlia like this was just too much for Deanna she figured that her help would be better served making sure all the guest were okay and where they were supposed to be.

"Deanna!"

Deanna turned around after hearing her name being called. Only to see little Layla running toward me in full speed. The little girl almost knocked the wind out of her because she banged into Deanna so hard. Deanna still smiled hugging Lay-Lay back.

"Hello Layla. Don't You just look adorable.

Layla smiled twirling around in her new dress. "I'm the flower girl." She informed Deanna. "Daddy says it's a very important task."

Deanna gasped returning the little girl's look of excitement. "Really?! Well I hope you practiced that very important walk for that very important task."

"I did I did!" Layla nodded before showing off her flower girl walk that was before she stopped looking at the dress Deanna was wearing. "Deanna you beautiful!."

"She's right you know." Trey's said walking up to them. " How are you Deanna?" He looked so damn good in that damn suit. Whether it was shirtless in basketball shorts and tall socks, even in his dirty work clothes he looked good to Deanna.

"I'm fine and how have you been?" Shebegan to look around. "Where's your plus one? or should I say plus two?" Deanna asked with a raised brow folding her arms in front of herself. She couldn't believe she feeling a way about the day she showed up at Trey's job to tell him she wanted to be with him only to find out he had just been with two unbelievably beautiful women the night before. Deanna was fuming that day especially after she thought of all the freaky things the three of them could have done together. Deanna hated the thought of him touching women the way she wanted him to be touching her. But she understood now that she had no right to be upset. Trey wasn't her man and that night he spent with Jade and her friend was the same night Deanna slept with Keith.