The Girl/ Boy

Justice POV

she is perfect...

there she was the prettiest girl i have ever seen. she seemed about my age!

I walked up behind her in line. She didnt even notice me. i guess she was busy on her phone.

Justene POV

I was so distracted by my Justice phone case that when the cashier called " next " i dropped my phone.

" aw man " i say .

" here i think you dropped this. Nice case " he says. i turn around to meet with the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.

" oh my, your Justice! I love you so much! sorry im fangirling! haha " i freak out.

" you know who i am? " he asks.
" of course "
" why would a perfect girl like you watch my stupid vines ? " i blush.
" you think im perfect ? " i blush even more.
" yes i do " he states
" um i need to pay haha "

Justice POV

" um i need to pay haha "

She has the most beautiful smile & laugh. Shes perfect. I cant believe she obssess over me. Shes too perfect for me. I hope i have a chance.

Once she walks out the store i follow her out.

" Hey wait up " i yell.
" me ? " she asks.
" yeah you! whats your name ?"
" Justene Sanchez "
" well thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl "
" thanks " she giggles
" do you think i could get your number ? "

she seems suprised i guess i dont have a chance..

Justene POV

" do you think i could get your number ? "

did i really hear those words come out of THE JUSTICE CARRADINE . i actually waited forever to hear that..

" um sure!"

we exchange phone numbers. wow i cant believe that actually happened.

" ill text you later okay " he blushes

he gives me a quick hug and leaves.

I still cant believe that just happened i cant wait to tell my best friends!!

Justice POV

i cant believe that actually happened. i know shes the girl i've been waiting for. i can feel it. Im so glad Brennen brought me today! Thinking of Brennen where is he ?!?!

To : Brennen ;)

Dude where are you?

From: Brennen ;)

Starbucks... Get over here and spill the deets

To: Brennen ;)

on my way

On my way to Brennen, i couldnt stop thinking of her and just how perfect she was. Justene...
i wonder if she has instagram and twitter?

Surley enough there it was " Justene Carradine " on instagram. She was a normal girl, i mean if 1,000 followers counts as normal. i saw her bio was all about me, and out of her 12 pics 6 were of me. gosh she is crazy about me. I followed her on instagram & surley enough 3 minutes later she posted it on twitter.

this girl is the one..