Chapter 9

Yuhoo~!! Look who's here people! It's me the annoying lil' reindeer!! (/'<')/ Did ya'll have a good time while i'm away? Bet ya'll did!

Anyways, any ideas to deal with stupid writer's block, anyone? I'm kinda stuck in books rn. My books.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It seems as if Shizuo didn't hear the cat, or that he was too distracted by the golden-eyed raven to hear anything.

"What the fuck's with this make up, you lil' shit? Doin' somethin' shady?" Shizuo growled, eyeing the clothes and hair style that looked very un-Izaya-like. But the eyes looks really ni-

'Shit no, Shizuo, don't you dare!'

"Uh, hello~? Shizu-chan, it's called professionally disguised from a monster like you." Izaya gave a sassy remark making the blonde's blood boil.

"Why you little-"

"Shizuo!" As if on cue, Shinra and Celty arrived at the scene, out of breath from running. Shinra looked up at Izaya, and...

"Orihara-kun?!"

Izaya sulked in a corner (This is in the middle of the street, how'd that corner get there?) drawing circles.

"My brilliant plan was a failure..." Mahiru stiffled a laugh at the older male's antics, and turned to Shinra and Celty.

"You were Izaya-san friends too, right?"

'Too?'

"Yeah, my name's Kishitani Shinra, nice to meet you." Shinra smiled.

[Celty Sturluson, nice to meet you.] Celty showed him her PDA.

"Heiwajima Shizuo." Shizuo grumbled.

"I'm Shirota Mahiru, and this is Kuro. Nice to meet you too!" Mahiru exclaimed at the three adults, and Kuro meowed in greeting.

"Oh? So the man's name's Kuro?" Shinra questioned innocently, making Mahiru, Kuro and Izaya froze.

"...Ma...n?" Izaya slowly looked at Shinra, shock clearly in his voice.

"Yeah, the blue haired guy. He's the cat, right? We saw him transform." Shinra couldn't help but be curious. What creature is he?

"uhh..." Mahiru was at a loss for words, body slightly tense. Kuro shut his tired eyes tighter and sighed in annoyance at the tense atmosphere.

"Whatever, they know. What a pain." The two gaped at the cat in Mahiru's arms, Celty made a gasping motion with her hands at the front of her helmet. "Kuro! You can't just admit it bluntly like that!" Mahiru scoled. Kuro just yawned and stared at Shinra.

"What-"

"A Servamp." Kuro cut off the underground doctor.

Shinra blinked. Once. Twice.

"Ser...vamp?"

"It's a Servant Vampire." Izaya piped up from his corner, having being ignored. "And Mahiru-kun is his Eve. Don't tell a soul, or i'll hunt you down." Izaya grinned merily, the smile that made most of them shiver.

"Not you too!!" Mahiru exclaimed. Luckily, they arrived at a certain Eve's Onsen, where there's not much people around. And they were quickly spotted by said Eve.

"Mahiru onii-san, Kuro, and guests." He greeted.

"Hello, Tetsu-kun/Sup." Mahiru and Kuro waved.

Suddenly, from nowhere flew a small boy that looked about 8 years old, wearing a monocle and clad in vampire-like attire.

"Ah, Tetsu, it appears to me that we have guests and the Sloth pair. Come this way, people!" The small kid exclaimed, waving his arms and hopping on Tetsu while the other was bending down. "Ok, Hugh."

Shizuo, Shinra and Celty looked at the pair in confusion, but complied nontheless. Shizuo nudged Izaya, and the informant subclass turned back in acknowledgement.

"What does that little kid mean by 'Sloth Pair'?"

Izaya turned to the retreating backs of the five and turned back to Shizuo, smiling his usual fake smile.

"What he means is that, there are 8 Servamps. First is Sleepy Ash, or Kuro, of Sloth, the eldest. That 'little kid' over there, is the second eldest, Old Child, known as Hugh, of Pride." Izaya jabbed a thumb at the energetic vampire, and Shizuo gaped in shock.

'THAT's the second eldest?!'

"Who's the other 6?" The debt collector found himself asking his greatest enemy.

"Well, Shizu-chan, you'll meet 'em in due time. Now let's go inside already. I haven't had time to go to the hotsprings for a while." Shizuo nodded, as he too, hasn't gone to hotsprings for who knows how long. The two enemies walked in together in silence-

"So, how'd you and... 'Kuro' know each other?"

-Safe for that.

Izaya's golden-contacted eyes harden at the sudden reminder of his past, and couldn't stop the hiss that emerged from his throat.

"Non'ya buisness, Shizuo." Said man flinched that the unfamiliar name-calling, and the atmosphere became tense once again.

Kuro, who had excuse himself out ( But in reality he was worried for his only subclass.) stood against the wooden walls of the inn nearby, has his own eyes shadowed. Turning back into cat form, the Servamp left for his Eve.

"Too troublesome i could die..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's been a while since i've updated any chapters in any of my books, so i'm determined to finish this at the end of the day.

Forgive me if it's a bit rushed and... not ok. I haven't had enough sleep for a week... comment whatever you like, do whatever you want. I'm just so done with life. It's fuckin' 10:40 in the evening and i still have stuff to do.