Chapter 1

A man in a black coat skipped down the busy road of Ikebukuro, a smirk adoring his face. His humans are such interesting creatures. They have so many amusing emotions, and he enjoyed bringing those emotions out.

Too bad, he liked to stay in Shinjuku for a reason. It was closer to his aquaintences' location. Who are they? Not going to spoil.

Pulling out his phone, he smirked at the familiar username.

???_[Yo...so troublesome.]

Chuckling at the all-familiar lazy personality of his 'friend', the man text back a message.

??_[Well hello to you too. How's it in your boots?]

???_[They're such a pain, can't deal.]

??_[Haha, ikr? Humans are so annoying, but having friends aren't that bad...when you even have one...]

???_[IzaIza, you know you could come to our town anytime, right?]

IzaIza_[Ash, you know how busy i am right? But if visiting you and relaxing in the hotspring counts as work, then i'll be there in a week.]

Ash_[See you. Make sure to hide from my sibblings, gosh, so tiresome.]

IzaIza_[I'll remember, Sleepy Ash]

---Ash has logged off---

---IzaIza has logged off---

Looking up at the skies, the raven sighed. He never really express any real emotions around others other than sadism and evil. But he will do it for his blue haired friend.

Him, his sibblings and friends only.

"It might be a good idea to take breaks for some time."

"RAAAAHHHHH!!! I-ZA-YA-KUUUUUN!!!!!"

'Whelp, time to play with that monster.'

Turning around, calm blood red meets raging chesnut brown. Izaya smirked and flicked out a trench-knife.

"Ah, Shizu-chan. Miss me?" The blonde ex-bartender growled.

"As if, you disgusting Flea!" Izaya unknowingly flinched, his smirk wavering a little.

'That's right, no one will miss me if i die. Shizuo would be dancing on my grave...too bad, i'm not kill-able.'

"Ouch, so mean, Shizu-chan. However, i have something to do right now, so i don't have time to mess with a monster like you." Izaya put away his pocket knife and turned away.

"Don't fuck with me, Flea! We all know you're up to some no-good shit!" Shizuo yelled, yanking out a traffic pole and readied to throw it at the smaller man.

Said man turned around and the strong man found himself froze in...fear?

"As i said, Shizu-chan, i don't have time to play with you." He was smirking, but his voice was so cold it sent chills down the blonde's spine. His steely red eyes was looking straight into the brute's brown.

Izaya turned his heels, dissapearing in the decreasing crowd of shocked people.