Chapter 2

_Shizuo's pov:

A week has passed without any signs of the Flea lately.

I know something's up, i just don't know what.

Maybe the Flea finally kneeled over and die? Ha, that'll be the day.

Another day with my work done, so far, no violence. I love it, but the Flea's too quite, he might be scheeming some evil things for all i know! So that's why i was storming towards a friend of mine. Kishitani Shinra.

"Shinra!" I called the underground doctor, banging on his door.

"AH!! I'M COMING!! DON'T BREAK MY DOOR SHIZUO-KUN!!"

Shinra opened the door, glaring at me through his glasses. His hair and lab coat was in a mess.

"How many times did i say to NOT break my door?" He sighed and let me in, settling on his couch.

"I came here to talk about that louse." I said monotonously.

"What has Orihara-kun done to you this time?" He slapped a hand to his face to massage his upcoming headache.

"Well, that's what i wanted to ask. That Flea hadn't done anything for a week!"

Shinra looked at me, dumbfounded, before shrugging it off.

"Maybe he's got some job to do?"

"That bastard scheeming something dangerous! I KNOW it!" I slammed my fist down the coffee table, almost breaking it.

"Fine, fine. Let's go pay a visit to Orihara-kun and see what he's been doing. Happy?" Shinra reasured, scared of me breaking yet another table.

I nodded. God knows what that louse is up to.

------With Izaya------

[Now arriving in Tokyo. Now arriving in Tokyo.]

The underground door slid open, and out walked a man in his twenties, wearing a fur-trimmed black coat.

*ping* The man flipped up his phone, looking at the screen and typing some messages to the other person.

---IzaIza has logged on---

Ash_[We're at the station. MahiMahi kept asking who i was waiting for. What a pain.]

IzaIza_[Did i take too long?]

Ash_[No, just a minute. The others aren't here.]

IzaIza_[Which platform were you in?]

Ash_[Platform 7. Hurry up, so tiresome.]

IzaIza_[Hai, hai, Ash-sama.]

Ash_[What a pain. Can't deal...]

---Ash has logged off---

IzaIza_[Haha, typical Ash.]

---IzaIza has logged off---

"Whelp, gotta hurry up or i'll have to endure his whining."

Izaya pocketed his phone, skipping his way to said platform the other was talking about. Instead of one person, he saw two people waiting at platform 7.

"Sleepy Ash!" He called. The blue haired person looked up with his tired red eyes. The other looked at his comrade questioningly, before focusing on the skipping raven.

"So troublesome..."

Izaya grinned, making his way over to the 'teen', while the brown haired person took a defensive pose.

"MahiMahi, don't worry. This is Orihara Izaya...

...my only Subclass."