{5}Hiding

I am so happy I finally get to take Ariella home. Right now I'm packing her bag and mom is holding her and she's being a real bitch like she's actually crying her eyes out. I rest the bag on the bed and took her out of my mother's arms and she immediately stopped crying. This girl 😮. My mom took the bags and we walked out of the hospital room and checked out. I opened the umbrella as we walked to the car and got in. I sat down in the car with Ariella in my arms as mom placed our bags in the trunk then came to the drivers sit.

When we got home I sat on the porch swing with her. I shoot up and dashed inside immediately when I saw his car coming towards my drive way. I went upstairs into my room as Ariella fell asleep in my arms and I placed her into her crib. I stood at the entrance of my bedroom door looking as my mom opens the door.

"Hello miss. I'm looking for Amber I think you're her mom. I really have to talk to her I miss her so much" he said.

He looks like shit.

"I'm sorry but Amber moved out a month ago she told us not to give anyone her personal info so I'm sorry" she said.

This is all I'll ever do for the rest of my like hide. I'm just gonna spend the rest of my life hiding.