{3}Ignored

4 months later

I'm sitting in the living room with my mother as we wrapped baby blankets. My mom and I have been spending a lot of time together so much that we calculated when the baby would be born and it turns out she will be here the day before my birthday. Yes its a she and I know seven months ago I was in full on panic mood but mom's helped me through it and the baby daddy hasn't called in all seven months. I guess he moved on and even though I'm sad that he's probably with some woman I'm happy he isn't bothering to stress out over me.

"This one's my favourite" my mom said lifting up a blanket that had little pink hearts all over it.

"I prefer this one" I said showing her a blanket that had little gems all over it.

"The hearts look better" she said.

"No they don't. The gems look better" I sat as I folded it and placed it into my hospital bag before zipping it.

Mom and I continued to fold the new born baby tiny clothes and pretty blankets before packing them up in my room.

We decided to not have a nursery because that would be too much work in the night for me so when she gets older she'll have her own room.

I sat down on the couch as I drank a glass of water then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was him. After seven months he decides to call me. I'll do what my new self would do and that's ignore.