Fallen Stars Hidden Secrets (The Unbroken Mindless Sins Sequel)

(Ari's POV) 

It's been two years since that night. I was so embarrassed I didn't wanna stay In L.A. After I hurried and packed all my things I drove off and stayed with a friend. People we're calling me and texting me wondering where I was but I didn't wanna deal with anybody at the time.I booked a flight to Silver Spring Maryland where my cousin Zane lives. She said It was okay for me to live with her , I didn't notify my mom,my sister,anybody of my plan to get out of L.A.After I settled In Silver Spring , But after 3 weeks of living there I discovered something , I was pregnant.So many thoughts and emotions ran through my brain. I didn't have Roc around , Zane said she'd be there for me and she has.I ended up telling my mom and sister that I came here and I told my mom not to tell Roc. Jade actually decided to move to Silver Spring after she got a job offer to be a writer for this kids hip hop show called "Manny and the munchkins" It's about a big dog owning a school and the kids rap and dance so she makes up most of the raps for the kids and Manny.Being pregnant was not fun , The mood swings,nausea,pee all the time, Everything but I stuck It out and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl weighing 5 pounds 12 ounces. Her name Is Azria Marie August. Roc of course doesn't know about her , She Is now 1 and a half. When she was 7 months I met this guy named Chaz, He's El Salvadorian and Black with nice light brown eyes and he's buff.We started off being friends then things started to move up , He doesn't care that I have Azria , he treats her like she's his own daughter.I tell Azria not to call him daddy, She knows how to say his name.Living In Silver Spring has been a great thing for me, I design clothes for the little girls on "Toddlers & Tiaras". Those little girls are so bratty I swear If Azria ever gets like that an ass whippin will be available , I don't play that she knows not get smart with mommy. Hopefully one day I will meet Roc again , but for now I'm just living my life here being a mom.

(End Of POV) 

Ari Is In the living room with Azria eating breakfast and watching "Jojo's Circus".Chaz comes out the room with no shirt on and greets her and Azria and makes a bowl of Froot Loops.

Chaz:Your looking hot 

Ari:Thanks , Not too bad yourself 

Chaz:*Flexes his muscles* 

Ari:You so stupid *Laughs* You going to dance practice today?

Chaz:Yeah , Cory says he has a surprise for us 

Ari:That's nice , Azria and I are going to the pool 

Chaz:Don't make no one faint with that big ol booty 

Ari:I'll try *She winks* Azria are you done baby?

Azria:I done mama 

Ari:Alright *She cleans up her mess* 

Chaz:Let's watch some videos 

Chaz turns on videos and "Hello" comes on 

Chaz:*Starts singing* 

Ari:*Washing the dishes without looking* Who Is that?

Chaz:Mindless Behavior 

Ari:*Tenses Up* Oh 

Chaz:What you don't like them?

Ari:Their alright 

Chaz:Azria kinda looks like ol dude with the short curls 

Ari:*Gets quiet* 

Chaz:*Looks over at her* Are you alright?

Ari:Yeah I'm fine 

Chaz:Alright 

(Ari's POV) 

Yeah , I never really sorta told him that I was engaged with Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior and that he's the father of Azria , I don't wanna be around this mindless BS , Hopefully It won't get out.

(End Of POV)

*In L.A* 

(Roc's POV) 

Yeah , It's been two years since Ari has been gone.No word from her at all. Her mom hasn't spoken to her or her sister, I kinda believe It's all a lie now. After 7 months of moping and crying over Ari I let It go and moved on. I dated a girl named Kala but she was only using me for the fame so I had to cut her off. After what happened that night we finished the tour but It was awkward because all of that happened.I can't believe Prayla would do something that hurtful towards me and Ari, Maybe I deserved It for my blunt actions.The boys want me to look for a girl but I declined I'm not ready for another relationship.We won a BET Award 2 months ago, That was the happiest night of our lives! We're going to Silver Spring Maryland for this festival, Same old MB stuff. I miss Ari so much still though. 

(End Of POV) 

Roc:Keisha I have a question 

Keisha:Wassup?

Roc:How's Prayla?

Keisha:She's been doing alright , I know ya'll haven't talked since...

Roc:Till the day I still don't get why she did It like that 

Keisha:Me neither but things happen for a reason , Like me losing the baby *puts her head down* 

Roc:I'm sorry.

Keisha:It Isn't your fault , But we have to move on In life 

Roc:You're right thanks for the little talk 

Keisha:You're welcome

*Later at the bar*

Ray:I'm so stressed out

Prod:Me too , All of this work Is a lot

Ray:That and Xavier,Kat,and Brielle

Prince:What's been up with ya'll

Ray:Man , Xavier Is bad as hell and don't know when to sit down somewhere, Kat & Brielle are beefing , I know Kat Is pregnant and Is about to pop but she need's to stop worrying about me trying to have sex with Brielle , Me and Brielle are strictly friends and parents of Xavier.

Roc:Don't we all got our problems

Prod:Cherrish complains about the groupies a lot , She thinks I'm cheating I'm not!

Prince:London and I are cool , Olivia Is my little princess

Roc:You guys know my story

Ray:Yeah you need to get back to dating

Roc:Not right now

Prod:Let Ari go bruh

Roc:I did , But not fully yet, I just wanna have some closure and talk to her 

Prince:Obviously she don't wanna talk to you

Roc:Can you shut up , damn

Prince:I'm just saying , She would have called you by now and told you where she was , She doesn't even care anymore maybe you should just move on In life without her , Can I get a toast to that *raises glass*

Prod:Cheers *Raises glass*

Ray:Raise them glasses *Raises glass*

Roc:*Sighs* Fine *Raises glass* 

MB:Cheers 

 Hey ya'll I know It's short but It gets better , I'm so happy I'm writing again I hope ya'll enjoy this sequel-Kendra