Dirty Little Secret

(Prayla's POV) 

I haven't told anyone besides Keshia and Walter about Kristie and let me tell you Keshia got on me so deep and heavy that I was crying In my room.

(End Of POV) 

Keshia:What the hell Prayla are you serious?

Prayla:Yes

Keshia:What the fuck Is wrong with you? Huh? Why didn't you call the police , You know that bitch Is wanted. 

Prayla:It didn't occur to me 

Keshia:It didn't occur to you that this bitch of a sister held me hostage In a basement for 2 years and impersonated me , Had sex with Roc,Which by the way you had sex with him and got pregnant by him,She gave you a damn tape of her having sex with Roc that jeopardized a relationship because you showed It ,and she nearly killed Walter and I. Did all of this occur to you? I do not care If she has changed she needs to be punished Prayla Is a bad person Prayla 

Prayla:Damn Keshia , Did you really have to bring all that up? You think I don't know all the bad shit she did , I'm trying to forget , Don't bring Roc and Ari up and my unborn child up either! I'm trying to forget all of that, I'm sorry I let her In , I just wanted to see If she was the one threatening not me but all of ya'll! To protect you guys! 

Prayla stormed upstairs with her tear drops leaving a pattern on the steps and she slammed the door. 

(Prayla's POV) 

After that I couldn't believe she would say all those things to me , It was all to protect all of these people.I'm tired of living here honestly I'm about to find my own place which I should have did a long time ago.I took out my memory box from under my bed.It had pictures of myself and my mom and sisters.Speaking of my mom , I haven't seen her In 6 months. I don't even know what's been up with her,Maybe I should go see her.She disowned me when she found out what I did to Ari and Roc,She was sick to her stomach , But she couldn't be talking because she did some pretty fucked up shit with her being on drugs In the pass.When Keshia mentioned about my baby It hurt,I mean I didn't know I was pregnant but I could have given someone a life.It never really hit me that I lost a child I just moved on with my life,I never said anything but I felt so jealous when I found out Ari had a daughter with Roc even though I was kinda over him but still It hurt.But I guess shit was meant to be for them , I'm glad I have good relationships with everybody now.I don't know If I should tell them about Prayla since people basically forgot about It after that meeting at London's house,I mean no on has really been threatening people,I could be wrong. 

(End Of POV) 

(Ari's POV) 

That felt so good to place my lips on Roc's again.It felt so long and I was dreading It too.Nayla's doesn't deserve Roc,She needs to go the fuck away.I can't believe she was that desperate to make me jealous that she would use my best friend,This should show him she's no good for him.Jade kept questioning me the thump noises on the door when we were outside In the hallway,I told her straight up , She wasn't surprised at all.Chresanto and I have been playing games on each other like we don't want each other.Both of us are stubborn and I can admit that I'm stubborn cause I simply am.I just hope he makes a good decision. 

(End Of POV)

(Roc's POV)

Wow, That's all I can say.I wasn't expecting Ari and I to kiss,Since we have been arguing lately.I need to talk to Nayla If It's true what Ari said about Nayla trying to make her jealous by using London then we are seriously gonna have a problem , It shouldn't be that serious.I'll wait for a answer when she gets home. 

(End Of POV) 

(Princeton's POV) 

London got home she looked so heated but at the same time she looked relieved.She explained to me this madness with Nayla using her to be a bridesmaids to get Ari jealous,What In the type of fucks Is wrong with her? She had this whole thing mapped out she didn't even have to tell me any more.Nayla knew Ari and London were close so she tried to separate them both out of their friendship so that she could have London and that could get under Ari's skin.This whole engagement Is starting to seem like a sham to me.Roc knows damn well he stills love Ari and she knows she still love him so why the hell Is she pregnant by someone else and he Is engaged to someone else? This should have never happened , Ari and Roc could be married right now having their own family. The old days were right and tight.Now, Shit's getting real. 

(End Of POV) 

(Nayla's POV) 

I know they already told Roc about my plan.I can't have anybody ruin this wedding for me,Jax Is a computer tech. She recorded herself pretending to talk to Ari on the phone  she extracted the voice as If It was London's voice then she downloaded and put It on my phone. We're gonna make It seem like she didn't want to be a bridesmaid anymore.No one Is gonna stand In my way.

(End Of POV) 

Nayla left Jax's house and went home.Roc was sitting In the living room watching "Rush Hour 3" , Looking Into space and was In a deep thought not paying attention to the movie. 

Nayla:Hey baby 

Roc:Hi..

Nayla:What's wrong? 

Roc:Nayla we gotta talk 

Nayla:I agree 

Roc:You go first 

Nayla:No you first since you brought It up

Roc:Okay ,I went by to see Ari today to talk to her and she told me that London told her that you used her to make Ari jealous.Is this true? 

Nayla:Wait what? 

Roc:Saying the same thing , Can you explain this to me? 

Nayla:Jax overheard London talking to Ari on the phone , I got proof too.Jax recorded her but didn't show her face because she would have saw.Listen for yourself 

Nayla pulled out her phone and let Roc listen to the audio. 

Yes Ari I'm here....Okay so the plan Is for me to walk out there and tell Nayla I don't want to be a bridesmaid anymore,Then I'll tell Princeton that Jax was getting jealous herself of Nayla's and I relationship so she spilled the beans that Nayla was using me to make you jealous right?...Okay....I know this Is gonna help you get Roc back and see that Nayla Is so good for him..Alright bye. 

Roc was shocked and couldn't believe what he was hearing.The lies that were being told to him.

Nayla:When Nayla ran back In the living room,We asked her what was wrong and we heard the audio too. I confronted London and she kept making up lies until I let her hear herself which made her go on hush mode and I made her leave.I can't believe they would do all of this to break our wedding up,Why does Ari hate me so much? 

Roc:I'm so sorry Nayla,This Is gonna stop today

Nayla:What are you gonna do?

Roc:We're having a damn meeting , I'm tired of this shit.People are getting blasted too! 

Nayla:If they try to deny It then I'll bring my friends with me for proof who was there, I'm sorry 

Roc:No I am sorry you're going through this right now 

Roc kissed Prayla on her forehead and held her In his arms and went back Into deep thought 

(Roc's POV) 

These bitches really stooped that low.Why would they do that? Really trying to jeopardize my relationship.Ari must really hate me because If she loved me she wouldn't have went to do this petty shit to get me back.I'm stuck In a wedge I can't get out of.I got both Ari AND London though.

(End Of POV) 

Comment on what ya'll think.