Everything Happens For A Reason (Finale)

(Ari's POV) 

As soon as I knocked this nigga out he went smack to sleep. I dragged his ass on the couch waiting for him to wake up. I told him he was gonna get worse he thought I was actually playing. Chresanto had me all the way fucked up , Maybe If he would stop purpin and listen to me for a change he wouldn't be In this. I didn't know I could know him out like that though , Shit I put force In that swing and all my anger just went at his face. Nayla Is gonna be next , Her evil ass plans Is gonna get her fucked up. I have to worry about my baby but shit , When bitches try to go head to head with me I just don't give a fuck , I have to break a bitch down like a fraction. 

(End Of POV) 

Roc began to twitch and move around opening to his eyes holding his face from the excruciatingpain. Ari went In the kitchen and grabbed a bag of peas and threw It him so he could put It on his face. Roc looked confused. 

Roc:What happened? 

Ari:Did I know your memory out too? Damn call me Ari Balboa 

Ari blew her fist, which was the one that she hit Roc with. 

Roc:Did you know me out? 

Ari:Yeah , You were only out for 5 minutes 

Roc:What'd you do that for? 

Ari:Oh please , Don't even ask me. Nigga you know why, you trusted that bitch and believed London and I would do something so shame full to you. Why would you believe that?

Roc:I don't know. I'm sorry I thought she was sincerely telling the truth to me 

Ari:Well she wasn't and I think I want you to leave , You really upset me , I need some time to think because you really punched a couple of nerves In my body 

Roc:Please Ari 

Ari:Please Ari what? Chresanto do you know how much trouble you actually caused because of your girlfriends lies? You ruined your friendships with basically everybody , Like I said you may not even be able to see my daughter again. You could have came to me and asked me and we could have handled this like adults. No you wanted to put us on the spot,well at least you tried to but failed when It back fired on you that your little wife was a lying asshole. She's psychotic as fuck. 

Roc:I know , tell me what I can do to make It all better? 

Ari:Right now I think you should go , I need some thinking time 

Roc:Alright , Please call me as soon as you're done thinking about things. I don't want anymore of this animosity. 

Ari:Okay 

Roc wiped a sad face on his face giving Ari the bag of peas. Doing the walk of shame out of her apartment he looked back at her hoping she'd forgive him.After he left Ari got In the bath tub wondering how she was gonna handle this situation.Meanwhile Roc took a long ride In the L.A night. Listening to sad songs and actually crying really hard. He decided to go talk to his mom. As he dragged his feet Inside her house and plopped down on the couch , his mother eyed him with concern. Roc explained all of his troubles , his mom just sat there listening trying to gather up all her words she was gonna say. 

Roc:Mom..I'm such a screw up 

Tiffany:No you're not baby 

Roc:I am everybody hates me 

Tiffany:Everything happens for a reason. I need you to pull yourself together 

Roc:I guess you're right mom. Thanks 

Tiffany:You're Welcome 

The next day, Roc was sleeping on the couch. He then woke up and yawned. He checked his phone and noticed that It was 3 In the afternoon. Then he checked his missed calls and text messages. Everyone was contacting him asking about Ari , He looked at Jade's text messages of all since It was her sister.