Endless Hurricane

(Ari's POV) 

My life Is so fucked up I just don't understand how all this shit could happen to me.I'm pregnant and Chaz doesn't believe It's his,I fell out with London,Roc and I aren't on good terms,and Nayla cannot be In the same room.I just don't know why my life Is turning out the way It Is,Did I honestly do something wrong? Should I even keep this baby? 

(End Of POV) 

Jade walked In Ari's room , She sat on the bed looking at Ari while Ari didn't make eye contact.

Ari:I can't do this 

Jade:What can't you do?

Ari:I can't be a mom to two , Plus one of the father's Is denying 

Jade:What are you saying?

Ari:I might get an abortion 

Jade:Chill Ari , You're talking crazy right now , You may not even be pregnant but still If you are don't do that to yourself or your baby or Azria , She can have a little baby brother or sister , Don't take that away from her cause Chaz Is denying her,

Ari:It's not just that Jade *Ari sniffed as her tears were forming again* I've been through so much I don't even wanna work with Zaylen anymore , My life Is like an endless hurricane , Everything Is being destroyed In my life and It won't stop even when I try to fix It,Why do bad things happen to good people?

Jade:Like I said before you have to feel pain to learn In the end Ari , You gotta stop worrying about the negative and think about the positives. Shit you're a good ass mom to Azria and you'll be a good mother to the one that's Inside you right now , Humble yourself and stop focusing on the bad things In your life cause child you may not see It but you got It good some people don't even have all the blessings you have. 

Ari:You're right , I don't know why I even thought about that , That's stupid of me 

Jade:You're damn right that was ,If Chaz Isn't gonna take care of what he made then someone will 

Ari:I hope so , How am I gonna tell everyone though?

Jade:Just come out with It 

Ari:What do you think mom will think? 

Jade:Mom will be mom , She'll be happy to have another grandchild 

Ari:I think I'll tell everyone else through hints on Instagram 

Jade:How?

Ari:I'll post a picture of me putting my hands on my stomach and making a caption that will let them know I'm pregnant I guess 

Jade:Oh 

Ari:Yeah , I'm gonna make an appointment with a doctor too 

Jade:Get right on It now young lady 

Ari:Okay,I guess I'll get ready for the fight of my life

Ari called a clinic and set up an appointment.The next 3 days , Ari went to the doctor and discovered she was 9 weeks pregnant.She wasn't having any symptom's early because usually they don't show up that early , Jade and her mom went with her and they got pictures of the baby.Ari hadn't told her friends yet , She was debating on to tell them but decided to tell them through hints on Instagram.She got Jade to take a picture of her with her hands on her stomach and she's looking out the window with the sun shining through and the caption says "Love growing Inside me".Instantly her likes and comments began to go up and she made the popular page.Dani,Kat,and Cherrish commented asking her If she was pregnant and she replied to them with the truth.The whole day everybody started finding out , Even Roc.