Love Calls

(Cherrish POV) 

After talking to Nayla,I kinda felt a sense of comfort.Like we were friends for ages.She opened up to me how she got pregnant by a dude who left her for another chick, She gave her child up for adoption because she couldn't afford anything.That really hurt my heart,No one should have to go through that. 

(End Of POV) 

Roc and Prod took a break from basketball and sat on the bench swing. 

Prod:So wassup dude , How you feel?

Roc:This Is all too much drama , This was more drama than 2 years ago

Prod:Right , Ari still loves you man , I know you still love her too

Roc:I do 

Prod:I got a question 

Roc:Shoot 

Prod:Don't you feel like you're rushing things with Nayla? 

Roc:Not really 

Prod:Man , I know you dude If you found out one of us did that you would rant for years about It 

Roc:Okay , Part of me only proposed to Nayla to make Ari jealous but I really do love Nayla 

Prod:You should wait to have the wedding then 

Roc:Too late , Ms.Nayla Is already picking out dresses,planning the engagement party,bridal showers etc 

Prod:Damn , How you think Ari will feel If she comes to the wedding or any event?

Roc:I don't know ,She shouldn't have did me like that bruh.I know I was a huge dick for what I did but  she's just selfish and stubborn 

Prod:And you aren't? Personally I think your girl Is trying to make Ari jealous too much.She doesn't even know London and yet she asks her to be a bridesmaid? C'mon son shawty Is anything for doing that.She knows Ari and London are best friends. Their the closest out the group. 

Roc looked at Prod and then noded and couldn't say anything because he knew he was right about this.Roc put his dace In his hands and went Into deep thinking. 

(Roc's POV)

Maybe I am rushing things,Maybe Nayla Is trying to make Ari more jealous than I wanted her to be.Could I be making a mistake? 

(End Of POV) 

(Ari's POV) 

Secretly for the past 5 days I have been having these unusual cravings for some Pizza Hut pizza and Jelly.It's so good , I'm going right now to get some more Pizza Hut.I already had 2 boxes,That's ridiculous.Am I pregnant?....Maybe I should go to CVS instead.I am so worried I might be pregnant , God please don't let me be.To take my mind off things I put In a CD that I put a whole bunch of music on.Fat Trel-Freeze Me came on , I had to say I was on my DC shit In L.A. I got out my car and hurried In the pharmacy and grabbed 3 pregnancy tests.I was so anxious I forgot about the pizza.When I got In the apartment I ran In the bathroom not paying Jade and Azria any attention.I did what I had to do when you're supposed to take a pregnancy test.Jade knocked on the door to see If I was okay , I opened the door for her and she saw the test.She looked at me shocked. 

Jade:Who have you been fucking?

Ari:I haven't , I'm seeing If I'm pregnant from these weird ass food cravings I've been having 

Jade:Did you miss your period? 

Ari:Only by 2 days 

Jade:Shit balls