Chapter 12: The ACTUAL big reveal

<Bayani's POV>

We told them. We told them everything. They were like our second family. They supported us all the way. That's why I love them all.

Dul was smiling. I haven't seen her smile since our car fight. I guess she was happy that is was off her chest. Same here. Even though I knew for a couple of hours, it was still pressuring knowing something like this big and not telling ANYONE. Well now I know if anyone tell's me a secret, I know I'm gonna spill. 

-=+=-

Time Skip

-=+=-

Well, today's my face reveal. Dickheads Graser and Rusher have to spend their money just to see my fucking face?!? The shit these doods go through. Anyways, Dul did my hair and shit which I was NOT okay with but she used the "I'm your sister, I get to do the hell I want" excuse. Damn it. Let's get this shit over with.

<Dul's POV>

As I was setting up Bayani's camera and audio while he was taking a crap, I realized something.

What's going to happen? Like after Minecon, I'm gone. I'm back at California and we can't live with each other yet cuz I haven't finish school yet. I'll have to talk to Bayani later. Just hoping Bayani doesn't address that him and I are related yet. If he did, then I be pissed for making that decision without asking or telling me beforehand.

Let's just see how everything plays out.

 I left the room once Bayani started recording.

I went inside his fridge to find anything satisfying. All I saw was a box of pizza, couple of subways, soda cans, and milk. I decided to go out for McDonalds cuz I wasn't really in the mood for smelly pizza and rotten subways.Yuck! 

-=+=-

After McDonalds

-=+=-

Once I got back to Bayani's place. I saw Bayani's was passed out on the couch. That lazy bum. But let have some fun. I set my food and purse down quielty and walked over to Bayani. I grabbed Sam. Oh is Bayani gonna hate this. I sat on Bayani with all my weight and Sam in my arms. Still asleep aye? Then I started tickling the shit out of him. He sure woken after that. I can tell he was pissed but hey? What are sisters for?

I soon went into my room and saw Bayani upload his reveal. I decided I would watch some videos while eating. I clicked on the video and saw the caution and countdown sign. Oh wow. Since I knew what he was going to say, I scrolled down to see the comments and some were pretty funny:

"OMFG HE'S HOT HOLY MOTHER FUDGE"

"THAT JAWLINE DOE"

"HOLY SON OF!!!! HE IS A GOD"

"SLAY ME"

Until I saw one that caught my eye: (This was a actual comment on his face reveal)

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE THE MALE VERSION OF DUL"

Oh boy... I screenshotted it and tweeted it out with: Okay then... 

A/N: Hey guys!! sorry if i said i would update on monday even though I didn't! :( Sorry!

It's just I been watching Crunchyroll (website where you can watch anime) and Netfix every night :P And I had to go school clothes shopping. But I SUCK at shopping. DERP O_O

And I write during like 9:00 pm through 2:00 am xD Since I don't sleep, I grab a snack, a drink, and listen to music and write and right now I'm listening to the Monstercat playlist :D I gotta say, It's very relaxing when you are alone and you're doing what you love. Even though my siblings keep telling me to sleep, doesn't stop me from writing o_o.

Anyways, MY FUCKING OTP NOW LIVES WITH EACH OTHER AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S MY OTP, IT'S FUCKING STRAUBEE!!! OMFG THEY LIVE WITH EACH OTHER NOW AYAYAYAY!! MORE LIVE STREAMING AND COLLABS TOGETHER :D BUT YEAH GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AND PLAY MINECRAFT UNTIL IM READY TO UPDATE MY GRAPEAPPLE SAUCE FF :p

LOL- V I C K Y <.<