Chapter 5: Wait.. What?!

<Dul's POV>

We get on TS and talk about Minecon and stuff until Graser brought up Bayani's face reveal ( i know it already happened,just thought it would be good to add).

Bayani said he is already planning it so we moved off the topic that easily. Then my phone rang. I saw it was a unknown number. I muted my mic and went into the living room and answered my phone.

"Hello is this Maddie ****** ( i don't know her full name but i heard her first name was Maddie i think so yeah :P) " "Yes, why?" Saying shakily. "This is California Medical Center, we have called you under the name of *Dul's grandma*...... She is in critical condition and need you here ASAP." My eyes widened trying to hold back tears. " Thank you for telling me I will be there soon." I said calmly, but shakily. " Your Welcome Ma'm, please hurry."

Then she hanged up and threw my phone at the wall and slid down it in sobs.Why her..? Why her!??

<Bayani's POV>

(Sorry for switching from bayani to jordan)

I heard a thud outside my room and made me jump. I muted my mic and went outside to see Dul sobbing on the ground. I ran up to her hugging her tightly get my t-shirt wet,but I didn't care.

All I cared about was Dul.
" Shh.. Dul what's wrong?" I ask while letting her go. "I-I-It's m-my grand-m-a, we hav-e to gg-go and se-ee her, P-please?" She asked stuttering. I nod and get my keys and take Duls hand and dragged her out the door without hesitation.

"What happened to her?""She's in the hospital, something happened but i don't know what and I'm scared Bayani." Poor Dul..

A/N: Sorry haven't been updating because like I have this all planned out but I need some fillers. But don't worry.. more drama is going to come in like few more chapters :p

Hope you stick around!
- Vicky_pancakes