Chapter 3: Hello Seattle!

-=- Time Skip -=-

<Bayani's POV>

I drove to the airport to pick up Dul. I was a little shaky because it was our first time actually meeting each other face to face, so I was pretty nervous.

When I got to the airport, I parked my car and waiting near the Exit Lane (or whatever it's called xD). I scrolled downed twitter refreshing every 2 seconds. When I was about to refresh again.., there I saw the little freak heading towards me.

<Dul's POV>

As I exited the plane and got my luggage, there I saw the most tallest dork sitting with his phone out.

I smile spread across my face when I started walking towards him. He hasn't seen me yet until I was like 10 feet away from his seat when he looked up and saw me.

I dropped all my stuff and sort of jogged to Jordan embracing him in a nice warm hug. He was shocked at first, but hugged back. :)

<Bayani's POV>

We were just standing there for a long time which felt great. As we separated, I took most of her luggage and stuffed it in my car trunk.

We got something to eat and went to my apartment to settle down. " Welcome to Jordan's Bat Cave!" I say with a pathetic dark voice. She chuckles while making her way to couch lying down. I follow her except laying on the arm wrest when she took up the whole couch. "I'm tired.. Where's the bed?" She asked yawning. I pointed to the guest room across from my room. She went in fell right alseep. So did I.

A/N: Don't worry I'm trying! Longer chapters coming your way! Hopefully

Baaiii ;3