Chapter 8: I'm truly stupid

<Dul's POV>

I felt like volmiting right now. Like everything was trying to break free. I felt sick. I rush to the bathroom and locked it. I bent down to the toilet and just let everything go.After I was finished throwing up my kidney, I looked in the cabinet and found a... blade. Perfect. I got a cloth and damped my wrist to where I was going to cut. Let's do this. Slice 1. Slice 2. Slice 3. Slice 4. It felt good. Letting the blood flow out and drip one by one. I got up, a little dizzy tho, and just lied down on my bed forgetting the note forgetting me vomitting, forgetting my grandma, forgetting... Jordan. Who's apparently my brother.

( DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN LOL)

<Bayani's POV>

 Once Dul and I got back to my place, we just went off to our own directions. I was dying to know what was the note about. But I also don't know if I want to know what is on this note. "Dude, it's just probably a thank you note cuz you did take Dul to see her" I thought."Yeah, probably a thank you note" I said to myself. I sat up form my desk chair and breathe. I'm ready. I take the note out slowly (just like Dul did :P) and unfolded it. I read each word slow and steady. I wasn't really sure where this note was leading to until I read this.

The NOTE:

Dear Jordan,

Now I'm your mother that you really never will see in your life by the time your reading this.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I thought my simple plan was simple. It truly wasn't , I was a idiot thinking I could have a normal life, but no.

My plan was do grow up, be sucessful, get married or find love, and have a kid. But the problem was, none have that happened. I barely

made a fortune. I was with a abusive boyfriend, until I met your dad. I thought life have looked down to me and gave me a smile that I haven't seen in awhile.

It just sounded like a apology letter, but I was wrong.

THE NOTE CONTINUING:

Me and him moved into together and were as happy as ever. But we both spoke too soon. When I had you, your father couldn't handle it and left.

Leaving me,you, and your sister (I know bayani also has a brother but lets pretend he doesn't exist :)) I couldn't take the pressure of raising you and Maddie. So I gave you to my sister and her son and gave Maddie to my brother and his son. I thought it would be best to spilt you guys up because one has reminded me of your uncle which was Maddie so it was best to let her learm from him. And so I left to show search for him. Don't know when I

will be back but I just wrote this note to you and your sister Maddie to apologiez and say I hope you guys find this and, well reunite. Tell me when 

you do. Just shout and I would hear.

Love.. the mother you never got to have

Xoxo

That last part of me having a sister named Maddie, we were split, and both of our parents left.

Dul's name was Maddie.

Me and her have the same birthday (pretend :D).

We thought it was cool, like we were destined to be "BFFs"

Wait a minute.. WOW, I'm truly stupid. It's probably a really big coincidence.

Heh.. yeah just maybe. I'm still not to sure. I walked out of my room and walked to Dul's room. I knocked hoping she answers. She didn't so I slowly open the door and enter the room seeing her passed out on her bed.I saw her bathroom door open seeing... a trail of blood??!! I went into the bathroom making sure not to wake her. I see a damp and bloody cloth and a.. blade! NO NO nooo,No Dul. I wonder what made her do it. Her grandma? Depression?.. ME? I decide to be a detective and look  around her room see if why she cut. I was about to give up until I trip over her shoe, making me fall in front of a unfold note??? I grab it and stand seeing Dul moving.

Shit! Shes waking up. I run out of her room closing the door quielty, but fast.

I was right.. this unfolded note was exactly like mines.

Dul was Maddie

Maddie was Dul

She's.. my sister..

A/N: YAY I FINALLY UPDATED SUPER SORRY, this was written a couple of weeks back. I just lost track in time and family depression. It was hard to keep up with youtube an stuff. I might be going back to 2-3 pages for a chapter because it TAKES A LOOONG time for me to give you guys a 4-7 page chapter XD but i think you guys enjoy so im just gonna switch back and fourth.

CUBE NEWS: modded cupe is coming.. EXCITED AND PUMP Heyimbee is back but she is not able to be on the cube again. still dont know the real reason but BustyUnicorns( her friend) explained on twitter since she left for awhile like Vas did but he sucked up BAD xD ( still love him tho <3) since they didn't let Vas back in it wouldnt be fair for bee to just come back and be on the cube again :[

UHC NEWS: IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW ( SPOILERS)

OF COURSE TOMAHAWK AND H WIN!! UGH :( i called it ever since roflcopters, soup-a-stars, and nudists died. I LOST HOPE XD BUT GG

FANFIC NEWS: thinking of starting a new fanfiction: Either a Grapeapplesauce on ( because i've been watching old SG's ^.^) or Kingtong. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Now i will get out of you way.. :p BYE!! 

-Vicky @$#*!